Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen what they eat? They eat absolutely terrible. If she wants to have 10 kids crack on but it’s clear her ocd & spending addiction seriously hamper the children’s lives that she chooses to bring into this world.

spends £50 on cardigans or monogrammed outfits and wastes money left right and centre but they eat like they are living on the breadline. Those children rarely eat vegetables it’s all frozen food or beige buffets, cheap meals to stretch. Breakfast is always beige eveything is beige!!!!! Infuriates me if you choose to have children you should take care of their needs beyond just their wardrobe.

they rent a house that is so unsuitable it’s untrue.
Yet spend money like she’s rockafella. It’s just cringe to be honest is she not embarrassed. Fair enough if they were genuinely working to put food on the table and doing the best with what they have, but she just lives life of Riley with Costa, McDonald’s, clothes spending yet kids don’t get a decent meal or a garden and are cramped to high heavens.

make the right ducking choices!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Have you seen what they eat? They eat absolutely terrible. If she wants to have 10 kids crack on but it’s clear her ocd & spending addiction seriously hamper the children’s lives that she chooses to bring into this world.

spends £50 on cardigans or monogrammed outfits and wastes money left right and centre but they eat like they are living on the breadline. Those children rarely eat vegetables it’s all frozen food or beige buffets, cheap meals to stretch. Breakfast is always beige eveything is beige!!!!! Infuriates me if you choose to have children you should take care of their needs beyond just their wardrobe.

they rent a house that is so unsuitable it’s untrue.
Yet spend money like she’s rockafella. It’s just cringe to be honest is she not embarrassed. Fair enough if they were genuinely working to put food on the table and doing the best with what they have, but she just lives life of Riley with Costa, McDonald’s, clothes spending yet kids don’t get a decent meal or a garden and are cramped to high heavens.

make the right ducking choices!!!!!!!!!!
I also didn’t get the whole tv thing. Yes I know tv isn’t everything but they’ve got 7 kids in the worlds crampest house and they had no tv for 3 weeks! She spends so much money on tit surely if you had the money she pretends she has you’d just got out and buy a new one? Is there such things as a tv repair man any more??

Reactions: 3
I also didn’t get the whole tv thing. Yes I know tv isn’t everything but they’ve got 7 kids in the worlds crampest house and they had no tv for 3 weeks! She spends so much money on tit surely if you had the money she pretends she has you’d just got out and buy a new one? Is there such things as a tv repair man any more??
I was thinking the same thing... she can't buy a TV because that would eat into her shopping money ey!

Reactions: 1
Out with the full family again shopping in Aldi moaning because it’s busy and she’d rather be in H&M she really is pathetic isn’t she

She’s so thick she can’t even put together a good argument.

I stayed home today with the kids while my other half did the food shop. It was a rainy day so we entertained them by watching films playing games read books etc.

Tomorrow we’ll go on a long walk, trip to the park, nice home cooked meal.
Why does she feel she needs to entertain them round Aldi? Couldn’t think
If anything worse! It also pisses me off when she lets the kids touch everything there’s no need and Cole is definitely old enough to know better.

I don't quite understand her logic, she's there in a sleeping bag style coat all wrapped up yet the kids no shoes on in the middle of November. I know some kids don't keep their shoes on but I swear she has shown us about 7 pairs she bought for him in the last 2months yet he never has a pair on

Reactions: 2
I don't quite understand her logic, she's there in a sleeping bag style coat all wrapped up yet the kids no shoes on in the middle of November. I know some kids don't keep their shoes on but I swear she has shown us about 7 pairs she bought for him in the last 2months yet he never has a pair on
With her everything seems to be what looks good for the gram 😬 never mind about her poor toddlers bare feet in November 😥
She seems to waste so much money on clothes/shoes that are barely worn. the other week she was talking about getting a pair of dm boots for Christmas for her child that cant walk yet 🙈

Where I live there is no tv repair man nowhere .My cousin was looking just a few weeks ago and when she finally found someone who used to fix them he told her that he didnt do repairs anymore because it just costs the same to buy new 🙈

Last edited:
I didn’t get any notifications to say anyone had commented and I thought it was just me who was thinking what the actual duck is wrong with her!!! Her covid rants have left me furious!! She is so uneducated it’s embarrassing!
And I wonder if she’s not allowed anymore babies from poor ole Eddie and that’s why she has now turned to being a aged 40+ plus model!! What the hell is she wearing and what the hell is she dressing that poor baby in. Is he the sheep in schools nativity?!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t get any notifications to say anyone had commented and I thought it was just me who was thinking what the actual duck is wrong with her!!! Her covid rants have left me furious!! She is so uneducated it’s embarrassing!
And I wonder if she’s not allowed anymore babies from poor ole Eddie and that’s why she has now turned to being a aged 40+ plus model!! What the hell is she wearing and what the hell is she dressing that poor baby in. Is he the sheep in schools nativity?!
It's like she talks any tit that pops into her head without actually thinking about what she is saying to make herself feel relevant and make it seem like she knows what she is talking about . I feel embrassed for her 😬

She was saying how many TVs have been smashed by the kids in the last couple of years or so!
So why doesn’t she have it mounted on the wall, away from their reach like lots of parents do now? Instead she has it right at their level and leaves them unsupervised with it while she either shows off her latest buys on camera or does her cleaning!

So today she’s complaining because Vinnie ran off and no random stranger caught him for her 😂 why don’t you parent your own kids you lazy cow 😂😤

So today she’s complaining because Vinnie ran off and no random stranger caught him for her 😂 why don’t you parent your own kids you lazy cow 😂😤
Everyone is so selfish! duck off! YOUR kid legged it and YOU wanted someone else to catch him. I also cal bullshit on the whole story that kid was gone a while before she noticed it. She’s either super dramatic or she hadn’t realised he’d gone to get that far....

More essential shopping at b&m. I bet she’ll be wetting her knickers next week when Primark reopens 😩😂

More essential shopping at b&m. I bet she’ll be wetting her knickers next week when Primark reopens 😩😂
All that pathetic ranting she did last week about lockdown!
As well as looking a complete fool the irony is wasted on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.