Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the older ones could do more to help around the house she’s always running around after them

Reactions: 1
I honestly cannot cope with her spending! My husband earns a really good wage and I work part time. Our household income is high but I do not have the spare cash (she must spent £1000) every month to spend on absolute crap!! Surely they must be up to their eye balls in credit card bills!!!

I bet their financial advisor would question her worrying addiction to Zara &H&M

Reactions: 2
I honestly cannot cope with her spending! My husband earns a really good wage and I work part time. Our household income is high but I do not have the spare cash (she must spent £1000) every month to spend on absolute crap!! Surely they must be up to their eye balls in credit card bills!!!

I bet their financial advisor would question her worrying addiction to Zara &H&M
Would be far better to spend some of the money on adult literacy classes.
Her spelling and grammar are appalling.

She’s trawling the Trafford Centre again today 🥱
Are shops and shopping all there is to life for her?

Reactions: 3
Honestly I can’t stand her even more now! I thought her thick-as-tit, absolute blind to the world bullshit was enough, nope! Her COVID related stories piss me off no end. From a woman who’s only scientific qualification is in reproduction, one she seem mediocre at. You wait for the woe is me stories re lockdown ‘I can’t shop 😭😭’. Absolute joke and the story last night about her girls mates borrowing her clothes 🤣 pull the other one. Not to mention why the duck has she got a house full of teenagers?! Wake up woman you’re in to your 40’s and an absolute laughing stock!

Reactions: 2
A bit embarrassing, a woman in her 40s and her main concern about COVID is how it affects her shopping addiction!

Can Pete stand up on his own yet? In all the photos he’s with strapped into something or she’s holding him up 😬

Excellent parenting from mummywight once again! She’s too busy filming stories for the gram to notice that Pete is playing with a plastic bag.

She's just proved her absolute dumbness in her recent post about lockdown.
Here's the answer susana, Because your not suppose to be going out unless is essential. Nipping to mcds & home bargains isn't essential

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.