Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over her leaving the kid In the pram in the garden whilst she cleans the bottom floor 😑

I can't get over her leaving the kid In the pram in the garden whilst she cleans the bottom floor 😑
Why just not wait until he naps or at the end of the day when they are all in bed... oh wait she cant do it at the end of the day because the younger ones have no bedtime routine what so ever!!!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Nathan’s friends mum
Is happy about her videoing him and sharing it with the world 😳

“Note to the borris police There on a road in a Non lock down area”
FFS her spelling and grammar are worse than appalling!

• Haha
She has done this numerous times! She is always sharing school concerts etc! I honestly don’t think she has heard of safe guarding children!!!

I don't get how she can't spend time in the house with her eldest doing zooms, it's a 3 storey house. If she goes and does it in her bedroom. Her and the kid have the other 2 floors 🤔🙄

Reactions: 1
I don't get how she can't spend time in the house with her eldest doing zooms, it's a 3 storey house. If she goes and does it in her bedroom. Her and the kid have the other 2 floors 🤔🙄
Me thinks it may be an excuse to trail around more shops with the baby!

She’s in boots & Petes I’m sandals 🙄 also she was feeding him popcorn yesterday I’m sure that’s a choking hazard #mumoftheyear

She’s in boots & Petes I’m sandals 🙄 also she was feeding him popcorn yesterday I’m sure that’s a choking hazard #mumoftheyear
That’s just what I thought!
For goodness sake put that child some warm socks on, it’s freezing.

Talk about putting a downer on her kids the way she was talking about the decorations not being there anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.