Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives for shops.
Very shallow, I’d be more in to finding out why Cole hates school so much, he always looks like a little lost soul!
I definitely think he has some level of SEN not that she’s interested as he’s not insta worthy enough in her eyes. So sad 😞

Reactions: 1
Rarely seen, spent the extended school break playing Fortnite (which is actually only recommended for age 12 & over) on the x box or whatever they play it on!

Shopping again today....out for more coffee, considering she doesnt bring in an income, with 7 kids to feed and clothe, is Eddie not concerned about this constant daily spending. I dont think she goes a single day without buying at least an overpriced coffee. Clearly money burns a hole!

Reactions: 2
Shopping again today....out for more coffee, considering she doesnt bring in an income, with 7 kids to feed and clothe, is Eddie not concerned about this constant daily spending. I dont think she goes a single day without buying at least an overpriced coffee. Clearly money burns a hole!
More money than sense.
But that would hardly be difficult in her case.

• Haha
Surprise surprise she’s been shopping in TK Max again 🙄
Just how many coats does each child need?!

Shes gone to leeds to meet up with another Instagram mum, I was under the impression leeds is under a local lockdown?

Shes gone to leeds to meet up with another Instagram mum, I was under the impression leeds is under a local lockdown?
It's not just Leeds it's everywhere isn't it, unless I'm wrong, but your not supposed to meet anyone from any other household 🤔

It's not just Leeds it's everywhere isn't it, unless I'm wrong, but your not supposed to meet anyone from any other household 🤔
I thought that we (in england) could still meet others along as we stick to the rule of six, apart from those who live in an area where they have local lockdown restrictions? Plus we have the 10pm curfew

Maybe it's just west yorkshire that's not allowed to meet people from different households then

Screenshot_20200927_073908_com.android.chrome.jpg

Maybe it's just west yorkshire that's not allowed to meet people from different households then

View attachment 256609
Yet she was out with someone who she doesnt live with. Obviously the rules dont apply to her. I'm all for her having a bit of me time but she is completely out of touch with what is going on in the real world

She’s filming Pete playing with a plastic bag. So dangerous!
Honestly I'm losing the will to live with her! Shes now moaning about the rule of 6. Yes it's a pain in the arse but when does she take all her kids out at once to eat 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.