Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she posted a while about Cole crying on the way to school because he didn’t want to go. It’s going to be hard for him going back after such a long time off poor thing 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why is she holding vinnies hand so tight. If shes worried about his running off then put his reins on and let him walk at his own pace, any tighter and she will cut the circulation off to his hand 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her recent Instagram stories about Cole. Feel so sorry for him it's almost like she dosent like her own child 😲

• Sad
Is anyone at school or at home looking into why he hates going so much? A young child who spends a full academic year with persistent avoidance may well be trying to express a need that isn't being met in the setting.
That's what I'd be worried about, I've had this problem with one of my kids and it took a lot of advocating on my part.

Reactions: 2
She’s so heartless! So she can feel guilt that precious Vinnie didn’t get a bloody sausage 🙄 but not for the fact that there is clearly a reason why Cole doesn’t want to go to school. Kids don’t just play up for no reason maybe she should be looking for the deeper or bigger picture instead of acting like he’s the biggest burden going which I bet Cole could sense! 😩
I feel sorry for him she doesn’t seem overly affectionate towards the older boys compared to the 2 youngest!

She’s so heartless! So she can feel guilt that precious Vinnie didn’t get a bloody sausage 🙄 but not for the fact that there is clearly a reason why Cole doesn’t want to go to school. Kids don’t just play up for no reason maybe she should be looking for the deeper or bigger picture instead of acting like he’s the biggest burden going which I bet Cole could sense! 😩
I feel sorry for him she doesn’t seem overly affectionate towards the older boys compared to the 2 youngest!
100 % this feel so sorry for Cole she seems so heartless towards him 😥 and really he is still so young she needs to wise up and get her priorities in order going on and on about the chip shop. when something is clearly bothering cole . I used to like her but I just cant believe how she can show such favouritism amongst her children. She needs to stop or she is going to damage the 2 middle boys

• Heart
Echoing what everyone is else is saying, poor Cole! If he’s laid awake until the early hours worrying about school something is seriously wrong 😩 let’s hope his dad has more compassion.

Echoing what everyone is else is saying, poor Cole! If he’s laid awake until the early hours worrying about school something is seriously wrong 😩 let’s hope his dad has more compassion.
poor Eddie is shipped out to work at 4am to provide for all these kids she keeps popping out!!

I haven’t comment in ages because I unfollowed as I couldn’t cope how bleeping thick she is/was re-Covid. She does favour the little ones over the older boys, Cole is like 6! 6 years old and he is never with his mum, he is constantly home while she walks her her ‘sanity’. What mum, actual not for the gram mum can go on 29 walks a day. She literally does nothing all day but whacks Vinnie in nursery 🤨 I just don’t get it, at least he won’t have to wear a lead all day or be stuck in a pram.

I also think she just throws tit around to make it look untidy for her click tidy videos.

To be fair, I don’t know how she coped during lockdown in that tiny house with no garden & all those kids.

The way she's got hold of vinnie hand, you can see how tight she's got it from the colour difference in her hand 😔

• Sad
The way she's got hold of vinnie hand, you can see how tight she's got it from the colour difference in her hand 😔
I noticed this again on her story. She did it the other week too. Does she think holding hands with your kid is cute.... yes it is but not when it's so tight his whole hand has changed a different colour!!!!

Why is poor pete at the beach in a wolly bonnet? Last time I checked it's not bleeping winter

Reactions: 1
Her shopping is getting worse. Does she not have an evening routine or want to spend time with the children. Poor Eddie at work all day and left to Deal with the kids each night .

She lives for shops.
Very shallow, I’d be more in to finding out why Cole hates school so much, he always looks like a little lost soul!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.