Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than complaining in Instagram why doesnt she go and speak to a real person about it. Many places inhave been since lockdown have not been and cleared our plates until we have left the table.

Reactions: 1
Rather than complaining in Instagram why doesnt she go and speak to a real person about it. Many places inhave been since lockdown have not been and cleared our plates until we have left the table.
She has to complain on instagram and tag the hotel for her to get a freebie out of it 🤭 if she just went up and complained how would they know she was an instamum 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She has to complain on instagram and tag the hotel for her to get a freebie out of it 🤭 if she just went up and complained how would they know she was an instamum 🤣🤣
Next she will be putting up a story about how good their customer service is after she publicly complained about them 🙄

Looks like they all slept in the same room or maybe they had an interlocking room but did they only take 4 kids then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do her kids not have a bedtime routine at all. Especially with schools going back and she's dragging reeeta round aldi at this time 😕

I wish someone would tell her that actually no those leggings she buys millions of and are such a bargain do not look good! 🤦🏼‍♀️
posing infront of her new mirror showing her new leggings off ‘Guys these are so comfy and such a bargain’ next day exactly the same looking leggings showing off a new pair again... leggings are leggings, they all look the same 😩

• Haha
I wish someone would tell her that actually no those leggings she buys millions of and are such a bargain do not look good! 🤦🏼‍♀️
posing infront of her new mirror showing her new leggings off ‘Guys these are so comfy and such a bargain’ next day exactly the same looking leggings showing off a new pair again... leggings are leggings, they all look the same 😩
absolutely agree!! Black leggings are leggings whether you buy them from Gucci, top shop or Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That mirror is so dangerous the thought of one of little ones knocking it over gives me the fear 😬

Also check out her latest story, how filthy are her feet?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
she has completely lost the plot now. I can’t decide what’s worse, that top with a Victorian maid style collar or her dirty feet or her dancing in that last video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
That mirror is so dangerous the thought of one of little ones knocking it over gives me the fear 😬

Also check out her latest story, how filthy are her feet?! 🤢
I'm so glad I wasnt the only one to notice her dirty feet 🤢 completely different colour to her legs or maybe that's because of the black pleather leggings she wears 24/7

Why are her lunch bags already in the fridge 🤷🏼‍♀️ yes the contents but why the bags too. I think it's time to unfollow

• Haha
I was wondering the same 😂 now complaining that Cole won't leave the car and doesn't want to go to school, poor lads been left at home on his computer for 6 months are you surprised 🤨

I feel so bad for Cole. I dont think iv ever seen her say a nice/good word about him. Just that hes hard work. Not being funny but I dont think I'd make to kindly to a phone rammed in my face when I'm having an off day just so she can create some content 🙄

I totally agree. Him and Nathan seem to be the ones that get pushed out always

Hes probably just a typical lad. Just like my son, yes a bit of a handful at times but is quite happy to be doing this own thing. Not one for posing and taking photos. Just wants to lounge around in his boxers and play a bit of footy x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.