Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't have much left to buy in H&M now. Everyday she's bought something new from there. Her daily clothes shopping isn't healthy at all

Reactions: 2
Poor vinnie strapped to that pram again!!! Does she ever let him walk no wonder Cole was always such a brat walking probably because he was always in the pram as well!

Reactions: 4
Why is a 40 year old woman talking like an illiterate 14 year old 🤯
“Ya no when ya gone all day and ya just want a cuppa” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh dear oh dear

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch the eat out to help out at McDonald’s yesterday? 🤨
Yes what scroungers! How cheap is McDonald’s anyway to then trick them into thinking they are eating in and taking it out. Just eat in?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s done this loads of times at kfc too. I literally watched it and thought what’s the point?

Reactions: 3
Yes what scroungers! How cheap is McDonald’s anyway to then trick them into thinking they are eating in and taking it out. Just eat in?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s done this loads of times at kfc too. I literally watched it and thought what’s the point?
I was embarrassed for her while I was watching it, those kids have such an unhealthy diet with her, always eating out. They were at Frankie & Benny’s last night too!

I feel like all this ‘drama’ she’s fussing over with this mirror is her stalling in the hope she’ll be gifted one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope she isnt going to help her daughter with her 'studys' while shes at 'collage' 🙄 she cant even spell the basics correctly

• Wow
I feel like all this ‘drama’ she’s fussing over with this mirror is her stalling in the hope she’ll be gifted one 🙄
Looks like she might be getting one from her post from customer services 🤣🤣

You know you have made it on insta when poundstretchers are hittin up your DMs 🤭

• Angry
Looks like she might be getting one from her post from customer services 🤣🤣
I guess the constant begging worked then! 🙄 can spend a fortune on awful clothes the kids don’t need and eating out every night if not twice a day. But when it comes to spending £80 on a mirror she so desperately NEEDS she just can’t bring herself to stretch to it so results to begging 🙄 Hope one of the kids knocks it over on the first day 🤣

I guess the constant begging worked then! 🙄 can spend a fortune on awful clothes the kids don’t need and eating out every night if not twice a day. But when it comes to spending £80 on a mirror she so desperately NEEDS she just can’t bring herself to stretch to it so results to begging 🙄 Hope one of the kids knocks it over on the first day 🤣
She has been banging on about this god dam mirror for months! Just go and buy your insta worthy mirror rather being an absolute scrounger and begging for it. Cant wait to see all the selfies in her pleather leggings 🙄

• Haha
I can see her outfit pics, shopping hauls, trying on all her new clothes in that mirror that doesn’t go with the interior in her home.

She over wears that £29.99 Zara bag as if it was a Chanel bag. And those big side slips she wears in her hair 🙈

• Haha
I can see her outfit pics, shopping hauls, trying on all her new clothes in that mirror that doesn’t go with the interior in her home.

She over wears that £29.99 Zara bag as if it was a Chanel bag. And those big side slips she wears in her hair 🙈
I think she forgets that she is 40. Always saying how Ellen will be stealing her latest buys.... I very much doubt it susanna

the clips!!!! I can’t understand why no one has mentioned them before! My 6 year old wouldn’t dare wear them!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Vinnie strapped to that dog lead again today, everytime the poor child reaches out to touch something he is pulled back!!

Vinnie strapped to that dog lead again today, everytime the poor child reaches out to touch something he is pulled back!!
I saw that too. Felt so bad for him, it looked like all he wanted to do was touch or climb on the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.