Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the point in tagging Mrs Hinch & Stacey Solomon in that reel of her trying t-shirts on is?... 🙄🙄 Beg!

Reactions: 1
The grammar nob who dosnt like how I talk....you mean doesn't susanna? 🤦‍♀️ and fingers up to the person not too the person!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
And the point in tagging Mrs Hinch & Stacey Solomon in that reel of her trying t-shirts on is?... 🙄🙄 Beg!
When she says 'just jumping on' ... im like jumping on what 🤣 I find her so cringe at the moment. Her spelling and grammar is shocking and I know we all make mistakes but the stuff she miss spells is basic words and it happens time and time again, not a one off mistake

When she says 'just jumping on' ... im like jumping on what 🤣 I find her so cringe at the moment. Her spelling and grammar is shocking and I know we all make mistakes but the stuff she miss spells is basic words and it happens time and time again, not a one off mistake
I do too, she doesn’t know what type of account she wants to be, is it fashion, parenting, cleaning or what?! She’s just trying a bit of everything to see what sticks 🙄
Her spelling are not just mistakes because it’s time and time again i think she’s just thick! Explains why there wasn’t any homeschooling going on during lockdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do too, she doesn’t know what type of account she wants to be, is it fashion, parenting, cleaning or what?! She’s just trying a bit of everything to see what sticks 🙄
Her spelling are not just mistakes because it’s time and time again i think she’s just thick! Explains why there wasn’t any homeschooling going on during lockdown!
It's the simplest of words like. Off & of, Too & to, where & were. It gets irritating after while. I was surprised to see no homeschooling on her 'storie' I thought she would be all over that, I enjoyed seeing what other parents got upto and how they balanced lockdown and home schooling. But she was more bothered about her 10pm country lane walks and cleaning. I just dont find that kind of content interesting, I think she has lost her way.

It's the simplest of words like. Off & of, Too & to, where & were. It gets irritating after while. I was surprised to see no homeschooling on her 'storie' I thought she would be all over that, I enjoyed seeing what other parents got upto and how they balanced lockdown and home schooling. But she was more bothered about her 10pm country lane walks and cleaning. I just dont find that kind of content interesting, I think she has lost her way.
Dont forget the constant moaning about costa being closed 🙄

Out again at this time of night. The kids must have the worst routine

I want to know what happened with her and Rebecca lamb

Not sure what happened between them but jen and her tribe of 7 and rebecca seem quiet friendly now! To be honest I'd rather have susanna the rebecca.....rebecca is one of the most cringe worthy of the lot on ista, makes me feel ill with it all hanging out and gets on like a complete spoilt brat with the occasional psychotic episode! Jen is lovely though!

Reactions: 3
Not sure what happened between them but jen and her tribe of 7 and rebecca seem quiet friendly now! To be honest I'd rather have susanna the rebecca.....rebecca is one of the most cringe worthy of the lot on ista, makes me feel ill with it all hanging out and gets on like a complete spoilt brat with the occasional psychotic episode! Jen is lovely though!
Susanna is up there with Rebecca!!

I’m sure they rowed about breastfeeding Susannah is so anti breast feeding it’s strange! Why would you care how anyone else feeds their baby? Me thinks somebody wasn’t totally happy in her own choices!

I can remember her slating channel mum
because they did a feature on breastfeeding and not formula feeding. She’s too dumb to realise that legally they can’t advertise infant formula (only the follow on milk).

So we’re still in the middle of a Pandemic but mummy Wright thinks it’s a good idea to go on a family outing to Smyths so her kids can play with all the toys 😡 get your grubby hands off!

So we’re still in the middle of a Pandemic but mummy Wright thinks it’s a good idea to go on a family outing to Smyths so her kids can play with all the toys 😡 get your grubby hands off!
To be fair I’ve taken my child to smyths! I know a lot of people who have.

Why is it such an inconvenience to her that her kids get their toys out?! 😡 No ones house with kids in stays ‘tidy’ all day why should hers be any different...

Why is it such an inconvenience to her that her kids get their toys out?! 😡 No ones house with kids in stays ‘tidy’ all day why should hers be any different...
All the insta mums are the same, house has to be insta ready at all times

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.