Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same!
They only go some where besides from the shops when it’s gifted. And for once she took the eldest boy probably because they were not paying!
I also don’t get why she insists on sitting in the back of the bloody car 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve never sat in the back and put kids in the front and cannot remember one occasion as a kid where my mum sat in the back. So strange, I think it’s so she can film herself in the middle of the action.
The one that’s 11 she never takes anyway, I honestly think he must stay at home and play video games. When they’ve gone on holiday in the past they never take the big girls and one was like 14! I wonder if she leave them at home alone?

I also don’t get why she insists on sitting in the back of the bloody car 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve never sat in the back and put kids in the front and cannot remember one occasion as a kid where my mum sat in the back. So strange, I think it’s so she can film herself in the middle of the action.
The one that’s 11 she never takes anyway, I honestly think he must stay at home and play video games. When they’ve gone on holiday in the past they never take the big girls and one was like 14! I wonder if she leave them at home alone?
I don’t think she can fit 3 car seats across the middle row. I can’t understand why they never bought a car to accommodate her children. I’d she has another the oldest boy won’t have seat then! Maybe they couldn’t afford a bigger car but then why have more children to not include them all.

I don’t think she can fit 3 car seats across the middle row. I can’t understand why they never bought a car to accommodate her children. I’d she has another the oldest boy won’t have seat then! Maybe they couldn’t afford a bigger car but then why have more children to not include them all.
She clearly can’t afford a bigger car or a bigger house but to me that means having a bigger family really needs to stop!! I honestly cannot understand how anyone can relate to her in the slightest!

Reactions: 2
She clearly can’t afford a bigger car or a bigger house but to me that means having a bigger family really needs to stop!! I honestly cannot understand how anyone can relate to her in the slightest!
I honestly don’t thing kits a case of affording it, it’s a case of wanting to maintain her discount designer lifestyle. I reckon she has that fake 4x4 Hyundai thing to pretend she’s part of the 4x4 and big shades mums club, I don’t reckon she’d drive a people carrier. Get a T5 or something and fit all your bloody kids in. I also think the house is the same thing, doesn’t want to cut back buying so much ‘cut-down’ designer tit.

It took us a while to find a car that could fit us all in. 2 adults & 3 kids, plus room for a pram. Its definitely do able. We now have a 7 seater so more than enough room and can even have 3 car seats comfortably on the middle row. I would never dream of sitting in the back with the kids, dont ever remember my mum doing it when we was little. The way she banged on about that car when they was buying it you would have thought it was some flash 4x4 not a Hyundai that is just not big enough for them.

It took us a while to find a car that could fit us all in. 2 adults & 3 kids, plus room for a pram. Its definitely do able. We now have a 7 seater so more than enough room and can even have 3 car seats comfortably on the middle row. I would never dream of sitting in the back with the kids, dont ever remember my mum doing it when we was little. The way she banged on about that car when they was buying it you would have thought it was some flash 4x4 not a Hyundai that is just not big enough for them.
ha ha ha I was expecting a Q7 the way she was talking about it!

I drive a Volva XC90 & it’s a dream for a big family but she needs a bus!!!

Reactions: 1
ha ha ha I was expecting a Q7 the way she was talking about it!

I drive a Volva XC90 & it’s a dream for a big family but she needs a bus!!!
Haha same 🤣 if your going to go on about getting a bigger car at least get a car big enough for ALL your family!

She takes the double pram out with her most trips out, if she let vinnie walk or used a buggy board on a single pram she might have more room in the back. Not sure what the set up is like in that car, but my son was out of his pram and walking (with reins on) once his sister arrived and we need to use the pram for her, he was 2.5 years old. She will do anything for an easy life 🙄

Her & Eddie obviously have the living room or are gearing up for the living room once baby no8 is on the scene. It can’t work otherwise really can it.

ellen and neive in one room
Cole and Nathan
Rita and vinnie
Pete and baby in the master
And the mum n dad in the lounge.... yikes!

she loves her kids there’s no denying that, I just wish she would calm down with the spending and shopping addiction, the takeaway coffees, the trips out every night. She must waste so much money.

they have no garden, it must get so stressful in that house. If she toned the spending down I’m sure they could rent or buy a different home quite easily.

Reactions: 4
Her & Eddie obviously have the living room or are gearing up for the living room once baby no8 is on the scene. It can’t work otherwise really can it.

ellen and neive in one room
Cole and Nathan
Rita and vinnie
Pete and baby in the master
And the mum n dad in the lounge.... yikes!

she loves her kids there’s no denying that, I just wish she would calm down with the spending and shopping addiction, the takeaway coffees, the trips out every night. She must waste so much money.

they have no garden, it must get so stressful in that house. If she toned the spending down I’m sure they could rent or buy a different home quite easily.
She used to show a lot of the kids rooms when she was pregnant with Vinnie. Now she only shows the kitchen several times a day and the living room. Which makes you think there is some strange set up upstairs

Reactions: 4
She used to show a lot of the kids rooms when she was pregnant with Vinnie. Now she only shows the kitchen several times a day and the living room. Which makes you think there is some strange set up upstairs
I absolutely agree!! She never ever shows bedrooms which to me suggests she’s aware the set up isn’t ideal!

The house just is not set up for a family of 10. Its a rental accommodation & if I was her landlord I would be worried about the serious over crowding in the property! I just find it so bizarre xx

Reactions: 3
No doubting she loves her kids at all. She obviously lives for them, we just have very different ideas on things.

Reactions: 2
No doubting she loves her kids at all. She obviously lives for them, we just have very different ideas on things.
No doubting that, just a shame about the set up and how it comes across on social media. I mean any one would think she only has rita, vinnie and pete... not 7 children

I absolutely agree!! She never ever shows bedrooms which to me suggests she’s aware the set up isn’t ideal!

The house just is not set up for a family of 10. Its a rental accommodation & if I was her landlord I would be worried about the serious over crowding in the property! I just find it so bizarre xx
Nail on the head!! Makes you wonder if the house is in fact rented off Eddie's family

I wish she would get her grubby hands off everything she sees in the shops there’s no need!

Also how miserable does her hubby look waiting for her to come out if the shops 😂😩

I wish she would get her grubby hands off everything she sees in the shops there’s no need!

Also how miserable does her hubby look waiting for her to come out if the shops 😂😩
Literally just came to say this myself, what is the need to touch everything 😩

Haha I was just coming on to say this! Stop bleeping touching everything!!! Why are those kids being dragged round another shopping centre??? Woman please do something with your kids that doesn’t involve Costa or shopping, it’s really sad to see. And why the duck at three is Vinnie a) still in a buggy and b) screaming shops down? Get them some proper exercise (not just your walk for show where you shove him in a buggy) a proper sleep routine and shop shoving squash down his throat 24/7!!!

Haha I was just coming on to say this! Stop bleeping touching everything!!! Why are those kids being dragged round another shopping centre??? Woman please do something with your kids that doesn’t involve Costa or shopping, it’s really sad to see. And why the duck at three is Vinnie a) still in a buggy and b) screaming shops down? Get them some proper exercise (not just your walk for show where you shove him in a buggy) a proper sleep routine and shop shoving squash down his throat 24/7!!!
If my 3 year old napped at this time he’d be awake until midnight! Surely she’s got all weekend to go shopping why now?

I agree he shouldn’t be in a Pram now. Infact he looks stupid in a Pram. The one in front of the other she has his head is higher then the hood and his bloody knees are up to his chin. Lazy parenting!

Her poor husband is like her P.A. Runs after all the kids, follows her around while she does her thing. Won’t be long he’ll have a note pad and answer only when spoken too🤣

Has she done any homeschooling at all? I haven’t heard her mention it once. Boys just play Video games. Older 2 in their room. Rita’s education is - —what crop top to buy next and shopping everyday. Vinnie in the pram. He’s never ever. Walked on the school run EVER, I remember her running into a shop and him walking holding her hand and saying how nervous she was and how he always goes in the pram and she was only not putting him in pram cos she was just running into Zara. This isn’t normal. He’s three. Stop cleaning and buying coffees and parent ffs.

Has she done any homeschooling at all? I haven’t heard her mention it once. Boys just play Video games. Older 2 in their room. Rita’s education is - —what crop top to buy next and shopping everyday. Vinnie in the pram. He’s never ever. Walked on the school run EVER, I remember her running into a shop and him walking holding her hand and saying how nervous she was and how he always goes in the pram and she was only not putting him in pram cos she was just running into Zara. This isn’t normal. He’s three. Stop cleaning and buying coffees and parent ffs.
She’ll only let him walk when she needs his place in the pram for the next baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.