Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 10 a bleeping clock! Those babies have no routine. I literally think it is because they sleep in the front room and everyone else must be in there.
She definitely does it so they drift off in the pram then moves them to ‘bed’ no wonder they sleep so badly!

Reactions: 1
Why does she say things like an evening walk to hopefully wear the little ones out... then they are just sat in the pram?! How are they supposed to be worn out sat in a pram 😩 especially Vinnie!
I don’t know if it’s me being a wimp but I’d be scared to walk the streets at the time of night. Surely she’s making herself vulnerable walking alone with 2 young kids?

Shopping again! It’s nearly 9pm and she’s in a shopping centre with a 1 year old, 3 year old & 6 year old.

Reactions: 2
Shopping again! It’s nearly 9pm and she’s in a shopping centre with a 1 year old, 3 year old & 6 year old.
I was just about to write exactly they same!!! Why on earth is she out SHOPPING again with three kids at this time.

Honestly susanna take the home, read them a story and tuck them in bed at a reasonable hour 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I was just about to write exactly they same!!! Why on earth is she out SHOPPING again with three kids at this time.

Honestly susanna take the home, read them a story and tuck them in bed at a reasonable hour 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
McDonald’s & kfc in one day too! Also, who’s looking after Rita?

What a plonker! She insists on wearing that giant clip and looks a twit.
Takes the 3 smallest ones out shopping at nearly 9 on a Saturday night. Stop shopping and be a mum! All these bullshit not fitting in stories this week.

It’s because you have no sense whatsoever! You have no idea of social normals or the fact the whole bleeping country is living through a pandemic and you’ve managed to get some bargains. Take your babies home and be a mum!

Reactions: 4
Takes the 3 smallest ones out shopping at nearly 9 on a Saturday night. Stop shopping and be a mum! All these bullshit not fitting in stories this week.

It’s because you have no sense whatsoever! You have no idea of social normals or the fact the whole bleeping country is living through a pandemic and you’ve managed to get some bargains. Take your babies home and be a mum!
Plocker is very polite 😆
I would never dream of taking the kids out shopping at 9PM. I dont know anyone that would either!!! What planet is she on!?!

She sticks out like a sore thumb because she’s trying to be the mum that everyone wants to be... we don’t.
Be fashionable...she’s not
Be relevant...her time is over
And be relatable... she’s definitely not!
why can’t she just enjoy her kids. Stop raking around the shops in a sodding pandemic,just for content and take the kids to the park with a picnic and share them having fun.
As for late night shopping. She should be made to leave, taking her kids shopping at 9-10pm at night when she has her P.A at home Is careless and selfish on her behalf! Equally the shops she’s in should say due to current situation go home with your children.Your Exposing them unnecessarily.
Looking forward to seeing her in her face mask from next week..wonder if it’s pleather with a fur trim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
9.30pm and shes taken the youngest out for a bleeping Costa coffee. Fml! I know parenting can sometimes be difficult but jesus this is not the time to be off out in the car with a 1 year old for a Costa!!!

9.30pm and shes taken the youngest out for a bleeping Costa coffee. Fml! I know parenting can sometimes be difficult but jesus this is not the time to be off out in the car with a 1 year old for a Costa!!!
I wonder if the family are using the living room so she has nowhere for the baby to go off to sleep so drives/pushes him to sleep, saying that if things are that bad space wise maybe they need To
Consider room arrangements and suggest the older kids watch tv in their rooms.unfair as it is to them.She clearly isn’t moving any time soon.

It’s cruel that baby should be in bed. Even my 5 year is desperate for his bed come 7pm.

I wonder if the family are using the living room so she has nowhere for the baby to go off to sleep so drives/pushes him to sleep, saying that if things are that bad space wise maybe they need To
Consider room arrangements and suggest the older kids watch tv in their rooms.unfair as it is to them.She clearly isn’t moving any time soon.
That's exactly what it seems like doesnt it.
You would think about the sleeping arrangements before you consider having another child. Especially with that many children. I just cannot get my head around it.

I dont know what the set up is at the moment but maybe the 2 older girls could share until it's time to move out. Then 3 in another room and the two youngest together? That has to be better than some of the kids sleeping in the living room? 🤷🏼‍♀️

That's exactly what it seems like doesnt it.
You would think about the sleeping arrangements before you consider having another child. Especially with that many children. I just cannot get my head around it.

I dont know what the set up is at the moment but maybe the 2 older girls could share until it's time to move out. Then 3 in another room and the two youngest together? That has to be better than some of the kids sleeping in the living room? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I honestly think the two big ones have their own rooms, Rita has her own and Nathan and Cole are in one.
What bellend planned that?

Big ones should either share or the one that was in secondary should be sharing with Rita. There is no need for her to have her own room. The three boys should be in together and the baby in with them.

Can you imagine having to hide your bed everyday? And if she wanted To give the girls their own room, why not just set up their ‘proper’ bedroom in the dining room? Rejig your trying to be insta front room.
It shows where priorities lie when you get a three seater sofa and chuck out everything else becomes you want to put a ball pool in your front room....

Reactions: 3
I know it’s not ideal but surely while Petes small and can’t climb out of a cot she could set him up in the utility room? Is her bedroom so small that he can’t share with her?

Iv said this before but the fact she doesnt share the upstairs bedrooms anymore makes you think there is some strange set up and she must know people will question her, if she wasnt bothered and so 'real' and 'down to earth' she would show the good and bad

I honestly think the two big ones have their own rooms, Rita has her own and Nathan and Cole are in one.
What bellend planned that?

Big ones should either share or the one that was in secondary should be sharing with Rita. There is no need for her to have her own room. The three boys should be in together and the baby in with them.

Can you imagine having to hide your bed everyday? And if she wanted To give the girls their own room, why not just set up their ‘proper’ bedroom in the dining room? Rejig your trying to be insta front room.
It shows where priorities lie when you get a three seater sofa and chuck out everything else becomes you want to put a ball pool in your front room....
The two eldest share and share a double bed from when she showed it early last year.
the two boys share in bunk beds and rita and Vinnie share. So there is no room at all unless they give up their bedroom which due to the lack of bedroom photos I’m wondering if they have to one of the older girls?
Bloody silly really, why keep having children when she has no space for them all.
Think she’s hoping one goes to uni ready for baby 8🤦🏼‍♀️

I know it’s not ideal but surely while Petes small and can’t climb out of a cot she could set him up in the utility room? Is her bedroom so small that he can’t share with her?
Depression that she has that many kids that the utility room seems like a reasonable place to sleep

Depression that she has that many kids that the utility room seems like a reasonable place to sleep
It’s something you’d expected in the bloody olden days not 2020! Can she not see her decisions have had a huge impact on them. Or does she not see past the Instagram content? Sad really sad!

Eh up she’s off on holiday... wonder who’s made the cut and where she’s been gifted... answers on a postcard please 🤪

It’s something you’d expected in the bloody olden days not 2020! Can she not see her decisions have had a huge impact on them. Or does she not see past the Instagram content? Sad really sad!

Eh up she’s off on holiday... wonder who’s made the cut and where she’s been gifted... answers on a postcard please 🤪
I can remember my Nan telling me that when my mum was a newborn she slept in a draw 😱 no safe sleeping back then!

I’m not sure on the destination but I’m thinking it may involve a premier inn, she loves a buffet breakfast mummywright 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.