Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine education is at the top of her list of priorities! You only need to know 4 numbers of your credit card when your Susanna Wright!!!

Reactions: 1
When the HV comes and asks to say can you show me where the baby will be sleeping does she seriously tell them it’s the living room?

she sells most her gifted things like the prams etc so she makes decent shopping money from that.

So have they gone to Chester so they can walk around a different shopping centre? 🙄
Honestly wtf is wrong with her 🤣🤣 another day for the kids to eat shut in the car and touch stuff in shops....
I reckon she’s reading here Vinnie is miraculously walking today.... and what’s with the fur on prams???

Reactions: 3
Honestly wtf is wrong with her 🤣🤣 another day for the kids to eat shut in the car and touch stuff in shops....
I reckon she’s reading here Vinnie is miraculously walking today.... and what’s with the fur on prams???
The fur on the prams seems to be pretty popular, although think it makes a nice pram look cheap and tacky

The forehead on it today 😱Either filtered to tit (which I don’t believe as her eyes are still like crisp packets) or botoxed to tit.

Honestly you can tell her iq with the people she calls friends, that other idiot triplet mummy 7 or whatever is off on holiday today taking her babies to Luton airport. Chavs attract chavs. Who is actually ‘influenced’ by this woman???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The forehead on it today 😱Either filtered to tit (which I don’t believe as her eyes are still like crisp packets) or botoxed to tit.

Honestly you can tell her iq with the people she calls friends, that other idiot triplet mummy 7 or whatever is off on holiday today taking her babies to Luton airport. Chavs attract chavs. Who is actually ‘influenced’ by this woman???
I often wonder this my self has she even reached 15k yet after doing a give away to give her a leg up and half the insta click sharing her!
I don’t understand why she has such a huge following. Unless it’s all the bloody shops she tags!

Sleepyheads you freaking knobs! She is so not your demographic. Honestly I hate Instagram. You’ve got absolute planks thinking their ‘influencers’ and brands giving them free tit 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does she keep sticking Pete is those stupid hats! It’s bloody warm and he’s got a woolly Ill fitting stupid hat on! Starting to wonder if she has a issue with his head 🤣

Sleepyheads you freaking knobs! She is so not your demographic. Honestly I hate Instagram. You’ve got absolute planks thinking their ‘influencers’ and brands giving them free tit 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Looks like pur Flo has been cast to the side eh! I thought she was best mates with them didn’t she say?
Seems she tends have a pattern like this!

• Haha
Why does she keep sticking Pete is those stupid hats! It’s bloody warm and he’s got a woolly Ill fitting stupid hat on! Starting to wonder if she has a issue with his head 🤣

Looks like pur Flo has been cast to the side eh! I thought she was best mates with them didn’t she say?
Isn’t he too old to need a sleepyhead? Oh well I’m sure she’ll use it for baby number 8!

Also shopping again 🤦‍♀️

Isn’t he too old to need a sleepyhead? Oh well I’m sure she’ll use it for baby number 8!

Also shopping again 🤦‍♀️
Does Pete even have a bed to sleep
In it? Or is it for Vinnie when she was begging the other day about him needing one altho she has loads!

Honestly it’s pathetic I know, but it makes me so cross how these scummy insta mummy’s. Even literal bottom tier are gifted so much crap.
I had that icandy she got gifted, well over a grand (money I actually earnt, because you know mums can work too....) And she’s gifted it for writing some illiterate posts on insta. Not jealous, the world just perplexes me sometimes. Surely this ‘aspirational’ and luxury brands need to give their marketing dept heads a wobble.

Honestly it’s pathetic I know, but it makes me so cross how these scummy insta mummy’s. Even literal bottom tier are gifted so much crap.
I had that icandy she got gifted, well over a grand (money I actually earnt, because you know mums can work too....) And she’s gifted it for writing some illiterate posts on insta. Not jealous, the world just perplexes me sometimes. Surely this ‘aspirational’ and luxury brands need to give their marketing dept heads a wobble.
I don’t get why it’s the same person/people getting gifted items. Why would you gift the same person a new pushchair when they’ve just had one a month ago from someone else. I can’t say she inspires me to go out and get the latest item she shares infact it does the opposite!
It’s like the world on Instagram though one gets some thing they all want it and you see the same content for three weeks just different people sharing it. What happened to good honest mum reviews. I much prefer someone who’s paid for the item Knowing theyll
Be honest and not paid to say how amazing some thing is.

I don’t get why it’s the same person/people getting gifted items. Why would you gift the same person a new pushchair when they’ve just had one a month ago from someone else. I can’t say she inspires me to go out and get the latest item she shares infact it does the opposite!
It’s like the world on Instagram though one gets some thing they all want it and you see the same content for three weeks just different people sharing it. What happened to good honest mum reviews. I much prefer someone who’s paid for the item Knowing theyll
Be honest and not paid to say how amazing some thing is.
Said so much better than I did. This is what I meant. I’d rather speak to someone in the street than have some bint on insta influencing me to what buggy to buy....

A sleepy head at a year old!!! This is exactly why Pete and vinnie have had issues with sleep, if you start babies off in these things they wont sleep without them, I have no idea why anyone would still be using a sleepy head at a year old, is it any wonder the child doesn't sleep well!!

I truly believe that she never wanted the pur flo that she was gifted before having pete, they gifted her the pur flo version of the next to me also, I could put money on it that she truly wanted the new chico next to me and the sleepy head but sadly were not gifted and settled for the pur flo offer!

Last edited:
She never marks it as an ad or gift, pisses me off. Also it’s summer why the duck is your kid wearing a knitted twit hat? Leaving him sleep with a hat tied on his head 😳

Why does she say things like an evening walk to hopefully wear the little ones out... then they are just sat in the pram?! How are they supposed to be worn out sat in a pram 😩 especially Vinnie!

Why does she say things like an evening walk to hopefully wear the little ones out... then they are just sat in the pram?! How are they supposed to be worn out sat in a pram 😩 especially Vinnie!
At 10 a bleeping clock! Those babies have no routine. I literally think it is because they sleep in the front room and everyone else must be in there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.