Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the **Gifted** posts are flooding in for 'Corrr....alll'
She is such a beg!
it’s obvious poor Coral is a content baby. All the staged photo’s are so cringe. Who could be arsed taking photos of a baby bottle and a notepad during a 4am feed?! 😳
Also what goals does she have? Get knocked up with baby number 9!

Reactions: 4
No wonder this woman can afford to keep popping kids out every few years with all the stuff she gets #gifted

Reactions: 2
She’s moaning because she can’t get Cole a dentist appointment ‘everywhere seems over full’. Maybe if people like her didn’t pop 8 kids out she might be able to get an appointment 🙄
Absolutely, no thought for the effects on public services like the NHS having all these kids has.
They’re utterly clueless.
But what more could we expect from a woman that can’t even spell simple words correctly?

Reactions: 1
She’s moaning because she can’t get Cole a dentist appointment ‘everywhere seems over full’. Maybe if people like her didn’t pop 8 kids out she might be able to get an appointment 🙄
Totally that 8 kids in an nhs dentist no doubt! Maybe if she didn’t have twenty prams, shopping everyday and Costa running through her veins she could go private (kids would still be free and they’d be seen immediately. Our dentist does both, I accidentally called the nhs phone line (one number different) and I was 56 in the queue, put the phone down and instantly called the private line, answered immediately!

I know it’s not right but I find so much irony when you’re walking round in Gucci slides, a 1k pram and a kid in a moncler coat but can’t afford to pay for Your dental care! Again I know she’s not the-only one but that’s always made me howl!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t we just know that any baby girl of hers would have the misfortune of having those bows on elastic stretched on her head!
Why?
They look awful and must get uncomfortable. 😣

“Eddie got home early so took the kids out for a few hours”
To (surprise surprise) the Trafford Centre!
What a treat for them 🙄
My grandchildren hate the place, they’d rather go anywhere than there.
Why does she think kids like being dragged around shops?

“Eddie got home early so took the kids out for a few hours”
To (surprise surprise) the Trafford Centre!
What a treat for them 🙄
My grandchildren hate the place, they’d rather go anywhere than there.
Why does she think kids like being dragged around shops?
Nathan’s lost his seat in the car I see. I literally don’t know anyone that would take kids there. The park, or even a bloody beer garden would be better

I think the amount of children you have should be like the height of your Christmas tree, they should fit in your car and your house. She was actively trying for another when she has. No resources for it and I’m not talking dummies or headband bows!

Reactions: 3
Nathan’s lost his seat in the car I see. I literally don’t know anyone that would take kids there. The park, or even a bloody beer garden would be better

I think the amount of children you have should be like the height of your Christmas tree, they should fit in your car and your house. She was actively trying for another when she has. No resources for it and I’m not talking dummies or headband bows!
It’s an odd life she leads.
No importance placed on the important things.

Another gifted pram, while she hasn’t got enough of them 🙄
But she’s so “greatful” to be “working” with such great brands!
Brands that are so great they use a semi literate overbreeder to plug their items!

Reactions: 3
has she actually purchased one thing for that baby herself I’m so sick of the ads, pr and gifted
She’s had so many kids she probably already had most of the stuff she actually needed anyway!
Why do all these companies give free stuff to the likes of her?
There are far more deserving people.

Does she really need that haul of tat from Primark?
I guess not, it’s just more stuff to add the the free stuff.
Sustainability isn’t part of her vocabulary, people like her are accelerating the damage to the environment with their overbreeding as out of control spending.
Does she not think about her children’s future?
Is all this consumerism and the brief thrill she gets from it really worth it?

Just came across this thread and glad i did as been watching her stories for a few years now. I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks 8 kids?! There is something seriously missing form her life if she feels the need to constantly breed. Maybe she loves that she's needed? Interesting to see when all the kids are adults and don't need her as much. Especially the boys when / if they get married. And what is up with all the tat buying? I mean really? Does she REALLY REALLY need alllllll that tat?! And it is tat! In one breath when she's gifted something from a company that have told her to talk about sustainability, surely she realises the likes of Primark and H&M are NOT sustainable at all and are simply greenwashing? Before any negativity about that, ye si am aware their latest campaigns are about better quality and better for the environment etc but as someone who has worked with these massive fashion brands, it is the biggest load of tosh going to just get you lot to buy more!!!
Her poor hubby must be knackered with all the working to pay for this tat plus bills, no? Unless they are mortgage free but even so, the cost of living has shot up recently so bills alone would be higher. I don't get it. Am i missing something?

Just came across this thread and glad i did as been watching her stories for a few years now. I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks 8 kids?! There is something seriously missing form her life if she feels the need to constantly breed. Maybe she loves that she's needed? Interesting to see when all the kids are adults and don't need her as much. Especially the boys when / if they get married. And what is up with all the tat buying? I mean really? Does she REALLY REALLY need alllllll that tat?! And it is tat! In one breath when she's gifted something from a company that have told her to talk about sustainability, surely she realises the likes of Primark and H&M are NOT sustainable at all and are simply greenwashing? Before any negativity about that, ye si am aware their latest campaigns are about better quality and better for the environment etc but as someone who has worked with these massive fashion brands, it is the biggest load of tosh going to just get you lot to buy more!!!
Her poor hubby must be knackered with all the working to pay for this tat plus bills, no? Unless they are mortgage free but even so, the cost of living has shot up recently so bills alone would be higher. I don't get it. Am i missing something?
Mortgage free?
they don’t even have a mortgage, the house they live in is rented, they moved there a few months or so back from another rented property.
That’s another odd thing about her, the absurd amount of money she’s always spending on tat and Costa coffees etc would be better spent on actually buying their own home.

Noooo she only rents? Wow! I am really shocked to be honest. Don;t they want to leave anything for their kids when they have passed on?

Noooo she only rents? Wow! I am really shocked to be honest. Don;t they want to leave anything for their kids when they have passed on?
Yeah they rent, I guess any inheritance would have to be split 8 ways so that wouldn’t leave them with much 😂

With her penchant for constantly buying needless tat and overbreeding she’ll be leaving them a fucked up planet, so there is that!

Yep they rent and Eddie makes pennies, I believe he works for his dad. She makes out it’s his business. I don’t know how they survive the last two were born after the tax credit cap. I think she pretty much gets everything free and sells on loads of it.

Also if that pushing 45/50 year old woman says vibe again I might die! No Susanna your obsession for shopping and collecting kids with tit names isn’t a vibe!