Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of them 😠
She’d sooner spend on useless tat than decent uniforms for the kids.
Probably hoping to get new ones gifted for them.
#KindlyGrifted
You dont even have to spend a fortune I always find Morrisons trousers and George polos wash really well. The sweatshirts do fade but they are cheap enough to replace.

Reactions: 1
She posted a reel a few days ago about not having close friends or family in her life!!
Perhaps something had gone on in the family that they no longer speak, but why no friends except the few she’s made on Instagram?
That’s not normal.
Also she says she thinks that’s why she takes the kids out so much, to make it up to them, that she books them on so many things just to get them out and with other people!
No she doesn’t, 99% of those outings that you need to book for she’s gotten for free, she didn’t book them on #KindlyGrifted 🙄
She’s a real phony.

Iv seen her out a couple of times and she's always with the mother in law! Think a lot of this is for sympathy

Reactions: 2
She posted a reel a few days ago about not having close friends or family in her life!!
Perhaps something had gone on in the family that they no longer speak, but why no friends except the few she’s made on Instagram?
That’s not normal.
Also she says she thinks that’s why she takes the kids out so much, to make it up to them, that she books them on so many things just to get them out and with other people!
No she doesn’t, 99% of those outings that you need to book for she’s gotten for free, she didn’t book them on #KindlyGrifted 🙄
She’s a real phony.
She doesn’t go anywhere to meet anyone. I wonder when she last worked a proper job? Even her husband looks miserable when he’s around her.

She doesn’t go anywhere to meet anyone. I wonder when she last worked a proper job? Even her husband looks miserable when he’s around her.
Has she always had #GypsyTraveller in her bio?!!!
Is she of the gypsy traveller community?