Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it seems like she has always had a shopping addiction but lately it seems even worse it's like non stop everyday

Reactions: 3
Looks like, according to her latest stories!
Also, what a mug she is, swallowing their lame excuses and doing everything for them, they should sort out their own mess at their ages.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe you girls actually share a bed. Pretty disgusting. Where does the other sleep when one has a boyfriend round. Hope the sheets are washed?!

Mummywright isn't very active/talkative on the gram these days is she?

Reactions: 1
I can't believe you girls actually share a bed. Pretty disgusting. Where does the other sleep when one has a boyfriend round. Hope the sheets are washed?!

Mummywright isn't very active/talkative on the gram these days is she?
It’s all ad affiliate and showing off the latest freebies.
How shallow she is.

She’s only been gifted a bleeping bike for her 8 yr old boy that rarely moves off the X Box 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Noticed she won't show the face on her story but has changed the profile image with her included in it 🤣

Priorities. Name change. Bio update. Keep the baby hidden like she's got an OK mag deal. Make videos showing off outfits and snacks. PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY FGS

Reactions: 4