Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time!
So a quick recap:
They moved house! Not sure how many bedrooms it has, I’m assuming not enough for 7 children!
Pete finally moved out of the Doona.
Yesterday she announced baby number 8. Pete will be in nursery next year so I guess she needed an excuse not to get a real job.

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed 😂

Reactions: 4
New thread time!
So a quick recap:
They moved house! Not sure how many bedrooms it has, I’m assuming not enough for 7 children!
Pete finally moved out of the Doona.
Yesterday she announced baby number 8. Pete will be in nursery next year so I guess she needed an excuse not to get a real job.

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed 😂
Eddie still working 20 hour days to fund her tat addiction

Reactions: 3
Knew as soon as they moved house that there would be an announcement. The oldest girl is around 18 I think, surely its embarrassing for your mum to announce a pregnancy when you are at that age! Susanna could be a granny any time soon and she is still popping out babies herself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It annoys me the tone in which she writes. 'Absolute bargain, can't go wrong for that price'. Well actually, if you have a normal level head & choose to save money or perhaps you can barely afford to clothe your child, buying half of 'one below' really can be wrong. She has a way of implying if you do not buy all that junk, you are a crappy mother. Her children would swap the lot for some time with their dad, who seems to always be at work!

Reactions: 5
It annoys me the tone in which she writes. 'Absolute bargain, can't go wrong for that price'. Well actually, if you have a normal level head & choose to save money or perhaps you can barely afford to clothe your child, buying half of 'one below' really can be wrong. She has a way of implying if you do not buy all that junk, you are a crappy mother. Her children would swap the lot for some time with their dad, who seems to always be at work!
EXACTLY!!! I noticed this with her too, it's like if there was a pair of trainers that she didnt need or want with 20 quid off she would buy them for the sake of them being 20quid less, and it's not really a bargain if you dont need it 🤦‍♀️ pity yorkshire doesnt have any bargains on packs of condoms 😬 now that would be a bargain she could make use of!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she didn’t buy so much junk maybe they could have a nice family holiday instead of 2 nights at a premier inn. The only go on trips out when they are gifted.

Reactions: 2
So it’s a girl! Can you imagine how ridiculous the outfits are going to be? 😂😂

Im happy for her that she is having a girl, but I question her motives for having another baby.
will the two younger boys now get ignored?

Reactions: 1
Im happy for her that she is having a girl, but I question her motives for having another baby.
will the two younger boys now get ignored?
I think even if she was having another boy the older ones will still get ignored. She just wants a baby that she can dress up and strap in her many prams. Maybe she should have bought a doll instead 😂😂

Exactly, it’s only a bargain if you actually need the item!
she definitely doesn’t need any more tat.

Im really not a fan of the name Rita 😩
No, hate the name Rita for a child 🤢

Do they eat anything other than party food or going to brewers fayre 🤔
Her food always looks disgusting like frozen rubbish . Brewers fayre is the last place I would choose to eat in but suppose it tastes like the crap she makes at home

She is never done moaning about how stressful the kids are crazy to be having more

Junk food is cheap, she prefers to eat rubbish and spend her money in Zara.

Just realised she’s got #blogger in her bio 🤣
FFS how can she be passing herself off as a blogger when her spelling it quite atrocious and she hasn’t a clue what punctuation is?
Stick to knocking out kids and shopping.

• Haha
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.
She gave them some broth without any bread;
And whipped them all soundly and put them to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4