Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s asking for cot recommendations.
On her eighth child and needs to ask that!!!
Call me a cynic but I’d say she’s definitely on the beg for a gifted cot.

Reactions: 6

CazD

It annoys me the tone in which she writes. 'Absolute bargain, can't go wrong for that price'. Well actually, if you have a normal level head & choose to save money or perhaps you can barely afford to clothe your child, buying half of 'one below' really can be wrong. She has a way of implying if you do not buy all that junk, you are a crappy mother. Her children would swap the lot for some time with their dad, who seems to always be at work!
EXACTLY!!! I noticed this with her too, it's like if there was a pair of trainers that she didnt need or want with 20 quid off she would buy them for the sake of them being 20quid less, and it's not really a bargain if you dont need it 🤦‍♀️ pity yorkshire doesnt have any bargains on packs of condoms 😬 now that would be a bargain she could make use of!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Cocopops12

VIP Member
She’s moaning because she can’t get Cole a dentist appointment ‘everywhere seems over full’. Maybe if people like her didn’t pop 8 kids out she might be able to get an appointment 🙄
Totally that 8 kids in an nhs dentist no doubt! Maybe if she didn’t have twenty prams, shopping everyday and Costa running through her veins she could go private (kids would still be free and they’d be seen immediately. Our dentist does both, I accidentally called the nhs phone line (one number different) and I was 56 in the queue, put the phone down and instantly called the private line, answered immediately!

I know it’s not right but I find so much irony when you’re walking round in Gucci slides, a 1k pram and a kid in a moncler coat but can’t afford to pay for Your dental care! Again I know she’s not the-only one but that’s always made me howl!

Reactions: 5
It annoys me the tone in which she writes. 'Absolute bargain, can't go wrong for that price'. Well actually, if you have a normal level head & choose to save money or perhaps you can barely afford to clothe your child, buying half of 'one below' really can be wrong. She has a way of implying if you do not buy all that junk, you are a crappy mother. Her children would swap the lot for some time with their dad, who seems to always be at work!

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why is she still avoiding showing the baby’s face?
like some star awaiting the deal with Hello or OK magazine 🤣

• Haha

CazD

Knew as soon as they moved house that there would be an announcement. The oldest girl is around 18 I think, surely its embarrassing for your mum to announce a pregnancy when you are at that age! Susanna could be a granny any time soon and she is still popping out babies herself 🤦‍♀️

Onetwothreemore

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.
She gave them some broth without any bread;
And whipped them all soundly and put them to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baby is a few days old. Spent most of the day browsing sales & shooving them on her gram (because we can not possibly find these things ourselves). Also, Planned her first outting with the baby - costa! That will be lovely to pop in her memory book 🙄

Anyone else feel that the novelty of a precious new baby has worn off on her now? Shes posted none of the usual 'tiny toes' 'love her XYZ'.. its just 'cant wait to get out to costa'.. too many babies. Does not appreciate these moments.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Her latest post.
Five times she’s used “there” where it should be “their”!!!
Does she really not know the difference between these two common homophones?
More time reading a book and less time traipsing round Primark would be a good idea once in a while.
Her spelling and grammar really are atrocious.

Priorities. Name change. Bio update. Keep the baby hidden like she's got an OK mag deal. Make videos showing off outfits and snacks. PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY FGS

Choco88

VIP Member
All the **Gifted** posts are flooding in for 'Corrr....alll'
She is such a beg!
it’s obvious poor Coral is a content baby. All the staged photo’s are so cringe. Who could be arsed taking photos of a baby bottle and a notepad during a 4am feed?! 😳
Also what goals does she have? Get knocked up with baby number 9!

Choco88

VIP Member
New thread time!
So a quick recap:
They moved house! Not sure how many bedrooms it has, I’m assuming not enough for 7 children!
Pete finally moved out of the Doona.
Yesterday she announced baby number 8. Pete will be in nursery next year so I guess she needed an excuse not to get a real job.

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed 😂

Shinealight

VIP Member
Let's not forget that we are watching an incredibly 'basic' human being. Her IQ levels are probably in the single digits.
Indeed, she probably can’t think past the next baby or the next Primark haul.
With almost daily trips to Costa in between.

Reactions: 3

Choco88

VIP Member
Im happy for her that she is having a girl, but I question her motives for having another baby.
will the two younger boys now get ignored?
I think even if she was having another boy the older ones will still get ignored. She just wants a baby that she can dress up and strap in her many prams. Maybe she should have bought a doll instead 😂😂

Shinealight

VIP Member
Petes birthday post, she comment about “feeling bad that he hadn’t made as many memories as his older brothers and sisters with all the craziness of the last few years”
She means the covid pandemic and it been two years, not a few years!
also, what memories did he miss out on?
Trips to TKMaxx and Primark or the Trafford Centre with a visit to Costa included?
because that’s the only places she ever takes them.
I’d say if he missed out on a lot of those trips then Pete has been her most fortunate baby so far, must be hell for a toddler to be dragged round Primark 😩

Shinealight

VIP Member
So yesterday was a “right off”
FFS we all knew she was bad at homophones (bad being the understatement)
But to not even be able to differentiate between that which her own surname is one of the variations 🤦🏻‍♀️
if you read here Mrs Wright it’s “write off” as in write ✍
Right means morally good or justified or true & correct.
Or the opposite of left, as in direction.
The other spelling is wright as in a maker or builder, which is where your surname is derived from.
God I feel better for that!

• Haha
I'm sorry but that reel with girls names that they considered! I'm dying 🤣 just imaging her pronouncing those with her rough accent

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
So her and Pete are having that special day out she had planned just for her and him, and surprise surprise it’s a Peppa Pig party in London courtesy of a #PrInvite also known as a freebie 😠
She didn’t plan anything for her and him, it was handed to her on a plate, like everything she ever does with those kids.