Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s nuts that baby should have been at bed at 10pm
And she was dragging her around the shops
Then she wonders why none of her little ones are good sleepers!
She should try getting them in a proper bedtime routine, they’d sleep better and be healthier for it too.

Reactions: 3
She’s nuts that baby should have been at bed at 10pm
And she was dragging her around the shops
Babies are like her accessories other people collect handbags and shoes Suzanne collects babies

She was practically peeing herself at her bargains she got was probably in bed and got back out again to film her content she hasnt got much else going on.

Sometimes I feel abit sorry for her , her life just seems so sad

Reactions: 2
She’s asking for cot recommendations.
On her eighth child and needs to ask that!!!
Call me a cynic but I’d say she’s definitely on the beg for a gifted cot.

Reactions: 6
Definitely on the beg when she has to tag the brand so they can see🤮 hate it when they do that, ask for recommendations then tag their favourites to see who gifts them first 🙄

Definitely on the beg when she has to tag the brand so they can see🤮 hate it when they do that, ask for recommendations then tag their favourites to see who gifts them first 🙄
She’s totally devoid of any self respect, if I need something I either buy it or save towards buying it.
Would never occur to me to beg for anything free.

Reactions: 1
She did it with the highchair begging for suggestions baring in mind she already had one for coral

She did it with the highchair begging for suggestions baring in mind she already had one for coral
She’s had loads of the things, no way did she even need a new one for this latest baby.

Surely this is not right?

My son is a terrible sleeper but he has a disability. We’re under the sleep nurse and trying everything we can to help him.
She definitely needs to do something about those kids and their sleep problems.
How can a kid function properly throughout the day if they’re only going to sleep at 4-30 to 5am?
I’ve said before that she’d be better spending some money on a sleep coach than all that tat she keeps buying.
The least she could do is get them in a proper routine rather than dragging them around shops of an evening.

I'm sorry but that reel with girls names that they considered! I'm dying 🤣 just imaging her pronouncing those with her rough accent

• Haha
Is it any wonder her kids don’t sleep properly?
A bottle of Prime energy drink among Cole’s birthday presents that he unwrapped!

Out at the Trafford Centre until late last night!
Those little kids will be never have a bedtime routine, they’ll never sleep properly.

It was Saturday she had all day to take them. Such a weirdo
Precisely.
And now she’s out this evening feeding her face for free at that place that she gets these people invites to!
Not sure if the kids are there or not, apart from the baby.

Precisely.
And now she’s out this evening feeding her face for free at that place that she gets these people invites to!
Not sure if the kids are there or not, apart from the baby.
The others had whatever frozen crap that was in the freezer 😂

She’s asking for cot recommendations.
On her eighth child and needs to ask that!!!
Call me a cynic but I’d say she’s definitely on the beg for a gifted cot.
You would think she had a spare cot lying around, the last 4 kids are stepping stones, or does each child get a new cot, pram that is gifted?

Another night of waking and bed hopping for her youngest three!
WTF 😳
Do they ever sleep?
And why does she go to bed so late herself when she knows they’ll be waking just after she gets in bed?
Time some serious sleep training went on in that house.

She’s In London at some pram event 🙄
Why do companies invite this semi literate walking womb to these things?
Surely there are more intelligent people out there!