Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she wants gifted car seats and buggy to replace the car seats and buggy that were probably gifted in the first place!
She’s a special kind of shameless her.
Yip! She had Pete in that Doona carseat way past the size he should of been in it until she got gifted a bigger one ,poor child looked so uncomfortable in it for ages.

Reactions: 2
Does she ever pay for anything herself!! Every single family day out is given for free. Do people feel sorry for her because she has so many kids to pay for?! If it was the odd one but its every day out, why! And places like stockeld Park that cost us £80 for a family of 4 have her back for free time and time again. Beyond frustrating.

Reactions: 3
The brass neck of her.
“The best days are when we pack the kids in the car and head off for a day out, there’s something special about finding new places that the whole family will enjoy”
Except you didn’t “find” it, it was gifted to you Susannah, like every other trip out you have!
Or probably cadged.
Finding places and actually paying to go are what other people do, and the worst thing of all is that these other families are actually paying for your family to attend because the money has to come from somewhere so it’s tacked on to the admission price for everyone else!
Does that make you feel good Susannah?
Because I’d be ashamed if my family were freeloading off others.

• Heart
What really pisses me off is that she actually feels entitled to a grandparent helping her or popping in etc. she choose to pop so many kids out it’s up to her to parent them!!!!

ANOTHER free day out! It's every week! I just don't get it. Shameful.
Shameful doesn’t even cover it.
The kids only ever get to go anywhere child friendly if it’s given to them for free, the only other places they get to is Primark and TKMaxx, oh and of course the Trafford Centre🙄
Also her reviews of the visits are littered with spelling and punctuation mistakes.
Why would anyone ask a semi literate walking womb to review their products?
It certainly doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 1
Shameful doesn’t even cover it.
The kids only ever get to go anywhere child friendly if it’s given to them for free, the only other places they get to is Primark and TKMaxx, oh and of course the Trafford Centre🙄
Also her reviews of the visits are littered with spelling and punctuation mistakes.
Why would anyone ask a semi literate walking womb to review their products?
It certainly doesn’t look good.
And costa, apparently Pete loves costa. Sure, he's 3! Or 4, whatever. Poor boy doesn't have a choice, they spend all their time there.

And costa, apparently Pete loves costa. Sure, he's 3! Or 4, whatever. Poor boy doesn't have a choice, they spend all their time there.
Yep, and the kids diet is terrible, all those donuts and McDonalds, and the other night she was making hot dogs as a late snack for one of her sons!

So yesterday was a “right off”
FFS we all knew she was bad at homophones (bad being the understatement)
But to not even be able to differentiate between that which her own surname is one of the variations 🤦🏻‍♀️
if you read here Mrs Wright it’s “write off” as in write ✍
Right means morally good or justified or true & correct.
Or the opposite of left, as in direction.
The other spelling is wright as in a maker or builder, which is where your surname is derived from.
God I feel better for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The silly bint is showing off Vinnies new car seat and praising the company because his other seat by the same makers kept him perfectly safe in the crash they were in a few weeks ago.
The same Susannah that had Pete in that Doona newborn seat until he was over 2 yrs old!
She was probably waiting of some sucker of a company gifting her a more appropriate one 🙄
She’s so lucky the crash didn’t happen then.
The child wouldn’t have been so well protected.

“1st thing your going to do once the kids go back to school”

Well we know what’s the first thing you should do Susanna.
Book some literacy classes, it’s “you”re, not your!
You’re as in you are.
Your denotes possession, as in “your cup” or “your coat”.

Attachments

• Haha
Omg all the crap she buys and she sends Pete to re school in those horrible jelly shoes 😳
She never buys them proper shoes, never seen her take any of the kids to be properly measured and fitted for them!
None of those kids look well turned out for the first day of a new school year!

Another new pram i see 🙄 these kids lead the most boring of lives… they must be sick of the site of a costa or shopping mall… where is this money coming from? They rent i gather and she doesn’t work? I smell benefit fraud

Another new pram i see 🙄 these kids lead the most boring of lives… they must be sick of the site of a costa or shopping mall… where is this money coming from? They rent i gather and she doesn’t work? I smell benefit fraud
yes they rent!! Her credit card debt would never allow her to buy a house x