Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many chavvy outfits does she need to buy for that latest baby?
They’re horrendous.

Reactions: 3
Petes birthday post, she comment about “feeling bad that he hadn’t made as many memories as his older brothers and sisters with all the craziness of the last few years”
She means the covid pandemic and it been two years, not a few years!
also, what memories did he miss out on?
Trips to TKMaxx and Primark or the Trafford Centre with a visit to Costa included?
because that’s the only places she ever takes them.
I’d say if he missed out on a lot of those trips then Pete has been her most fortunate baby so far, must be hell for a toddler to be dragged round Primark 😩

So it’s a “big family day out” today!
Who else wasn’t the least bit surprised to see that the trip to Lightwater Valley was a #PrVisit ? 🙄
The only time those kids get taken anywhere child friendly it’s a free trip!
If it wasn’t for freebies those kids would only see shops and Costas!
Perhaps if she didn’t go on so many unnecessary shopping sprees & buy so many Costas she could afford to pay for days out for them.

Reactions: 1
Another freebie!
This time it’s a Dr Browns steriliser and accessories!
Why do companies send free stuff to half wits like her?

Reactions: 2
Another freebie!
This time it’s a Dr Browns steriliser and accessories!
Why do companies send free stuff to half wits like her?
The baby had been using tommee tippee for 4 months now, why is she confusing the baby and swapping to a complete different brand of bottle qith a different shape of teet, confusing the baby all for a freebie, she could have donated that steriliser to a womans shelter etc so so greedy 😕

The baby had been using tommee tippee for 4 months now, why is she confusing the baby and swapping to a complete different brand of bottle qith a different shape of teet, confusing the baby all for a freebie, she could have donated that steriliser to a womans shelter etc so so greedy 😕
She really is, like all “influencers” greedy is her middle name.

Reactions: 1
Out on another freebie day out again yesterday!
Those kids would hardly get to go anywhere if it wasn’t a gifted trip!
She says it was brilliant, wonder if it was so wonderful that she’d go again and actually pay this time?
Somehow I doubt it!
And Susannah, stop using “there” for every “their, there or they’re” it makes you look foolish, my ten year old has know the difference between those homophones for ages, buy a book instead of another unneeded coat, go to WH Smith instead of TK Maxx.
You owe it to your children to be at least a competent speller.

They were at the Trafford Centre Summer Daze event yesterday.
Gifted of course!
I was going to go there with the kids sometime in the holidays, but the duck I am now 😠
Why should they get mine and my families hard earned money when a semi literate breeding machine like her gets it all free for her and her million kids?
They won’t be getting a penny from me.

Last edited:
So their car was crashed into.
Glad everyone’s ok, but how she makes out she’s health and safety parent of the year “I just want to highlight the HUGE IMPORTANCE you have the proper fitted cars seats”
And how the police praised the two brands they had for doing their job in an impact!
This from the mother that kept Pete in a Doona newborn car seat in the car until he was far too old and big for it!
Her memory seems to be as appalling as her spelling and grammar 🙄

Last edited:
So their car was crashed into.
Glad everyone’s ok, but how she makes out she’s health and safety parent of the year “I just want to highlight the HUGE IMPORTANCE you have the proper fitted cars seats”
And how the police praised the two brands they had for doing their job in an impact!
This from the mother that kept Pete in a Doona newborn car seat in the car until he was far too old and big for it!
Her memory seems to be as appalling as her spelling and grammar 🙄
It seems like she is also scronging in that post for new car seats and another new buggy, shameless she is!

It seems like she is also scronging in that post for new car seats and another new buggy, shameless she is!
she wants gifted car seats and buggy to replace the car seats and buggy that were probably gifted in the first place!
She’s a special kind of shameless her.