Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was outside some gruffalo soft play thing, only saw her Eddie and Pete. No doubt that will be it.
And guess what?
Yes it’s grifted!
She’s posted today about it.
Back in Blackpool, visiting more of there attractions!!!
Susanna it “their” not there.
Spend some time learning the right homophones and less time grifting free stuff you illiterate beggar.

Reactions: 1
And guess what?
Yes it’s grifted!
She’s posted today about it.
Back in Blackpool, visiting more of there attractions!!!
Susanna it “their” not there.
Spend some time learning the right homophones and less time grifting free stuff you illiterate beggar.
Bingo! I was right ✅️ honestly, knew she wouldn't be paying for it!!

Reactions: 2
What is it with Blackpool giving this grifting imbecile so many free passes to their attractions?
The tower yesterday, seems every weekend they’re in the resort getting free admittance!
Her posts about the trips are so cringe too, her spelling and grammar seems to get worse with each baby.
I guess she gets all these freebies because she’s available, other families take their kids on holidays while she’s grifting free passes from any attraction that will have her 🙄

That reel she posted is grim 🤢 poor kids
She’ll drag them anywhere so long as it’s grifted.
How moronic did she sound though?
She isn’t a good choice for this sort of thing, her voice and choice of words are so lacking in intelligence and her written posts always appear to be composed by an 8 yr old ☹

She’ll drag them anywhere so long as it’s grifted.
How moronic did she sound though?
She isn’t a good choice for this sort of thing, her voice and choice of words are so lacking in intelligence and her written posts always appear to be composed by an 8 yr old ☹
yeah the ad is lame but I was talking about the reel she posted before that about what a she tells when they ask her why she keeps popping out babies. The audio is so inappropriae

yeah the ad is lame but I was talking about the reel she posted before that about what a she tells when they ask her why she keeps popping out babies. The audio is so inappropriae
Yes, it’s quite perverse, but she is rather uncouth.

Well Pete looked rather unkempt for his first day at school!
Probably didn’t get gifted uniforms for them, those trousers looked too long for shorts and too short for long pants!
And the cheap looking trainer type shoes!
Why didn’t she get their feet measured and fitted for proper ones?
Also the baby looked uncomfortable in those jelly type shoes on her bare feet.
Wonder if she’ll be making the trek to Clarke’s to get her properly fitted now she finally looks to be starting walking.

Well Pete looked rather unkempt for his first day at school!
Probably didn’t get gifted uniforms for them, those trousers looked too long for shorts and too short for long pants!
And the cheap looking trainer type shoes!
Why didn’t she get their feet measured and fitted for proper ones?
Also the baby looked uncomfortable in those jelly type shoes on her bare feet.
Wonder if she’ll be making the trek to Clarke’s to get her properly fitted now she finally looks to be starting walking.
The boys always look really scruffy.
They never have supportive shoes she posted a few days ago that she’s bought Ugg tasmans for Coral I bet they don’t stay on her little feet.

The boys always look really scruffy.
They never have supportive shoes she posted a few days ago that she’s bought Ugg tasmans for Coral I bet they don’t stay on her little feet.
She was almost orgasmic with excitement when she managed to get crocs to fit her a couple of months ago 🙄
So inappropriate footwear for little growing feet.

She’s such a big fat fraud posts on her stories that’s shes just stumbled across this amazing pumpkin patch yet this morning she commented saying she can’t wait to visit & is counting the days so obviously been gifted tickets 🙄

Attachments

She’s such a big fat fraud posts on her stories that’s shes just stumbled across this amazing pumpkin patch yet this morning she commented saying she can’t wait to visit & is counting the days so obviously been gifted tickets 🙄
Definitely got grifted tickets, she never pays to go anywhere with those kids.

Surely it would be cheaper to go somewhere local than pay for fuel costs to Newcastle and back?
It is quite a way from where she lives.
But she isn’t exactly all there in the brains department.
One only needs to see her attempts at spelling simple words to know that.

She’s tagging Otterspool Adventure in her stories!
Says they’re going there at the weekend, surprise for the kids!
The biggest surprise of all would be if she actually paid to go, not #PRVisit or #Ad or #Gifted 🙄

• Haha
She’s tagging Otterspool Adventure in her stories!
Says they’re going there at the weekend, surprise for the kids!
The biggest surprise of all would be if she actually paid to go, not #PRVisit or #Ad or #Gifted 🙄
She’s always got the money to fork out for another tacky fleece for herself!

Another grifted trip to Lightwater Valley!
“It’s such good value for money too” she says!
Well it will be when it’s free, she has zero sense of self awareness 🙄

She’s posted a reel of “the crazy tit they get up too”
duck me sideways! “too”?
Does she ever get her homophones right?
🙄
Also Coral’s been gifted Nike shoes, hideous 😠
Before she’ll pay to get her toddler correctly measured & fitted for some sensible first shoes.

They’re at the Trafford Centre Christmas grotto this evening.
A freebie of course, she never takes the kids anywhere that she has to pay for!
I suppose we’ll be treated to the spelling and grammar mistake filled review telling us what good value for money it all is, like she’s paid for it herself 🙄
I wouldn’t trust anyone to give an honest review on anything that’s been gifted to them, they’re not going to point out any bad points, it may affect them ever being offered any more free stuff.

They’re at the Trafford Centre Christmas grotto this evening.
A freebie of course, she never takes the kids anywhere that she has to pay for!
I suppose we’ll be treated to the spelling and grammar mistake filled review telling us what good value for money it all is, like she’s paid for it herself 🙄
I wouldn’t trust anyone to give an honest review on anything that’s been gifted to them, they’re not going to point out any bad points, it may affect them ever being offered any more free stuff.
They’ve been ill all week and now they’re spreading their germs around. Selfish cow!

Reactions: 3