Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many free days out to see santa does one family need!? It's pure greed. Surely she could turn them down and say we've already done an experience this year, thanks but no thanks. Surely it looses its magic with the kids, literally a different santa every week, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 2
How many free days out to see santa does one family need!? It's pure greed. Surely she could turn them down and say we've already done an experience this year, thanks but no thanks. Surely it looses its magic with the kids, literally a different santa every week, it's disgusting.
She’s a disgrace, she’ll go anywhere with the kids so long as someone else is paying.
The “someone else” being normal families that actually pay their way when visiting such prices, the companies hike up their prices to cover the cost of those that get given freebies.
Yes Susanna, you may be getting this stuff free but other struggling families are actually paying for it.

Reactions: 1
Has she finally got a job?
She seems to be spending time at Eddie’s printing works and saying she’s “at work”!!!
Hope they don’t task her with printing the labels… imagine the spelling and grammatical errors😳

• Haha
Seems they’re finally buying a house in 2024, and they’ve been staying at Eddies parents for the past few months.
I feel sorry for them having her and those little insomniacs living with them.
Do those little ones ever sleep through the night?
Not according to the countless posts & stories she makes saying otherwise.

Seems they’re finally buying a house in 2024, and they’ve been staying at Eddies parents for the past few months.
I feel sorry for them having her and those little insomniacs living with them.
Do those little ones ever sleep through the night?
Not according to the countless posts & stories she makes saying otherwise.
What a bad time to buy when interested rates are rocketing and house prices are still higher than pre covid!

That kitchen looked way too small for a large family.

She’s asking on Instagram stories if anyone has knowledge of flooring such as carpets, laminate karndean (obviously for the new home they’re getting ready to move into) !!!
On the beg for more #KindlyGifted freebies you can bet 🙄

She’s asking on Instagram stories if anyone has knowledge of flooring such as carpets, laminate karndean (obviously for the new home they’re getting ready to move into) !!!
On the beg for more #KindlyGifted freebies you can bet 🙄
such a scrounger

She’s at Disney on Ice with the kids.
No one’s to ask… it’s a freebie.
I despise these freeloading cunts.

Her latest reel!!
The horrendous spelling and grammar in the words on the screen 😩
How can a woman of her age be so useless at spelling simple words?
Every homophone she seems to get wrong!
I’m embarrassed for her.
She needs to spend some money on books rather than all that tat.

Coral walks with such an awkward gait I don’t know if it’s the ill fitting shoes or if it’s because she spends most of her day strapped in a buggy? 🤨

Coral walks with such an awkward gait I don’t know if it’s the ill fitting shoes or if it’s because she spends most of her day strapped in a buggy? 🤨
That little girl always wears very unsuitable footwear for a small child.
Not sure why beggy Wright thinks those crocs are a good look, they aren’t, they’re neither cute or suitable for toddlers.
I dare say neither Clarke’s or Start Rite have offered her a free measuring and fitting of the child’s feet!

That little girl always wears very unsuitable footwear for a small child.
Not sure why beggy Wright thinks those crocs are a good look, they aren’t, they’re neither cute or suitable for toddlers.
I dare say neither Clarke’s or Start Rite have offered her a free measuring and fitting of the child’s feet!
She got gifted Nike trainers which she only wore for the ad 🙄