Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has he missed out she never takes them anywhere covid or not (unless it’s gifted)!
She’s always harping on about how poor Pete missed out on so much by being a lockdown baby!
Like trips to Primark & TKMaxx & Costa!
I’d say if Pete was spared a lot of that then he probably had the best baby & toddler life of all her kids.
Also, them trying to walk Coral in those hideous boots 😠
Just take them off her she’ll never walk in those.

Reactions: 1
So her and Pete are having that special day out she had planned just for her and him, and surprise surprise it’s a Peppa Pig party in London courtesy of a #PrInvite also known as a freebie 😠
She didn’t plan anything for her and him, it was handed to her on a plate, like everything she ever does with those kids.

Reactions: 3
So her and Pete are having that special day out she had planned just for her and him, and surprise surprise it’s a Peppa Pig party in London courtesy of a #PrInvite also known as a freebie 😠
She didn’t plan anything for her and him, it was handed to her on a plate, like everything she ever does with those kids.
Surprise surprise 🙄 also Pete is about to start school surely he’s too old for a trike my son got his at 9 months old

Surprise surprise 🙄 also Pete is about to start school surely he’s too old for a trike my son got his at 9 months old
Definitely, one of my grandsons started school last year and he’d have looked ridiculous being pushed around on what is a glorified pram!
Why does she baby her kids so much?

Definitely, one of my grandsons started school last year and he’d have looked ridiculous being pushed around on what is a glorified pram!
Why does she baby her kids so much?
She’s like a child playing dress up with a baby doll she doesn’t give a stuff when they get older

One of her latest stories, seems she’s #NotAFanOfSchoolHolidays 😠
So why have so many kids then?
She only wants them while they’re babies and toddlers, once they’re school age she wants them at school all day for others to care for.
I had just two kids, and eagerly looked forward to every school holiday, but that’s what happens when you stop at a number you can manage to care for.
I wonder how many free days out she’ll be gifted in the next six weeks? 😠

Reactions: 2
“Of out on a family farm day”
She said on stories this morning.
And surprise surprise it’s a #PRInvite, AKA a freebie.
Why can’t she pay her way in life?

She’s off to another “event” this evening… in Manchester.
Another freebie no doubt, just like the bowling they went to earlier this week!
Does she think people don’t notice that she never pays for anything?

She’s off to another “event” this evening… in Manchester.
Another freebie no doubt, just like the bowling they went to earlier this week!
Does she think people don’t notice that she never pays for anything?
She’s such a cheap skate. I’ve noticed she’s been doing less hauls so this cost of living crisis must be hitting her hard.
Just seen her latest post about bottles, does she realise that she doesn’t need to sterilise bottles after 12 months?

She’s such a cheap skate. I’ve noticed she’s been doing less hauls so this cost of living crisis must be hitting her hard.
Just seen her latest post about bottles, does she realise that she doesn’t need to sterilise bottles after 12 months?
Her youngest doesn’t even need so many bottles (if any) at her age, she treats them like babies until they start school!
And yes, who gives a tit about which lids fit which bottles?
First world problems eh?

Another free day out 🙄
She’s bleeping shameless.
Your kids wouldn’t see past Primark or Costa if it wasn’t for these gifted days out Susanna!
Shame on you.

They’re on another grifted free day out!
Latest in quite a few since last mentioned on here.
Does anyone else think it’s a disgrace that she never pays to take her kids anywhere but will turn up to anything with them so long as it costs her nothing?
Also why would any company or owner of an attraction even want her promoting their goods?
She can hardly string a coherent sentence together and the posts she makes about the products/venues/attractions are riddled with spelling and grammatical errors!
Complete madness, the woman’s a cretin.

In her latest reel she claims she could “write a book on stupid questions and rude answers” regarding being asked if she’s having any more kids!
No you couldn’t love, because you’ve never even read a book, let alone write one.
Your spelling and grammar are quite atrocious and at about a nine year olds level.
PS I agree it’s not ok to ask others if they’re having more kids, it’s rude and unnecessary.

She’s an idiot! Imagine the strain on the nhs if we all decided to have 8 children. She isn’t even giving them a good life they don’t have holidays, they don’t have a proper garden. They only get taken out on gifted days out. They have no privacy. She doesn’t even cook decent meals she just throws together any old crap from the freezer.

She’s an idiot! Imagine the strain on the nhs if we all decided to have 8 children. She isn’t even giving them a good life they don’t have holidays, they don’t have a proper garden. They only get taken out on gifted days out. They have no privacy. She doesn’t even cook decent meals she just throws together any old crap from the freezer.
Everything she cooks looks rotten.

Never done moaning and makes herself out to be some sort of martar like she didnt choose to have 8 kids .