Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she so set on kids looking like her??? luckily all three take after their father because Caz hasnt been blessed with good looks.

someone needs to intervene, she needs help

Reactions: 28
why is she so set on kids looking like her??? luckily all three take after their father because Caz hasnt been blessed with good looks.

someone needs to intervene, she needs help
I know and it’s weird she wants validation from complete strangers on the internet about her children’s looks. 😳

Reactions: 16
All three of them are the spit of Kyle 🤣 and it’s weird unless you really dislike your partner to be so against and defensive of them looking like him when everyone says so

Reactions: 20
I think Charlie is like her, he isn't as dark in the eyes or colouring, she'll hate that though cause its Charlie.
Olivia including chin dimple is the image of Kyle.
Hopefully her posts get better now her live in nanny has arrived, cause at this rate she is only popping on for ADs kinda like turning up for work but doing duck all, it'll get boring very quickly.
---
Edit to say: I wonder if she is with her sister or is she distancing herself?
Funny Caroline mentioned Devon in her comments.

Reactions: 4
She’s as bad as Imogenation with the constant “no the kids look like MEEEE DAHLING”

why is she so obsessed with it? They are half of his DNA too Caroline you whiny old bat

Reactions: 10
Charlie looks like her but not Olivia, Olivia is all Kyle. But why does she care what we all think anyway?!!! My daughter looks very like her dad (like me sometimes too because ummm genetics!!) but it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, in fact I’m happy about it! I love his face more than my own!! But then again, I’m not a narcissist

Reactions: 11
Just watched the latest YouTube of Kyle’s arrival, duck me she is so cold. There is like zero chemistry there…..unless it just feels awkward because she’s always filming? She even mentions how she’s looking forward to going to get her nails done alone now he’s here. Guys only been back a few hours at this point lol

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watched the latest YouTube of Kyle’s arrival, duck me she is so cold. There is like zero chemistry there…..unless it just feels awkward because she’s always filming? She even mentions how she’s looking forward to going to get her nails done alone now he’s here. Guys only been back a few hours at this point lol
I thought the same. Little Sophie seemed so happy but Caroline wasn’t bothered ! I’d be jumping on my hubby and hugging and kissing him! And on that you tube about the building in her mum’s garden . Using it for a podcast. She’s never getting rid of them is she 😂. Then the nail thing. She’s selfish .

Reactions: 14