Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money spent on redoing her mum's house and they couldn't put in a £2k water filtration system to get rid of hard water?

It was literally the very first thing I did when I bought a house. Can't put a price on getting rid of limescale

Reactions: 5
All that money spent on redoing her mum's house and they couldn't put in a £2k water filtration system to get rid of hard water?

It was literally the very first thing I did when I bought a house. Can't put a price on getting rid of limescale
not only that but when in a hard water area - limes cake will literally destroy your taps/pipes/shower heads. If you are going to do something - do it properly!

So she may have nits - tie your bloody hair up skank. Poor Olivia has hair, she really doesn’t new them too ffs

Reactions: 4
I have no one to celebrate this with??? What about the The Village or your mum, or sister or your husband that gets in on Thursday (today as assuming this is a pre record) why not just wait?!

Reactions: 10
The hard water made my hair and skin terrible too when I moved here. After a few months my hair went back to normal, body must adjust to it or something

How did she get nits if her kids having got them? Your hair is itchy Caz cos it needs washing. Or has she got a paid ad for the nit lotion

Reactions: 9
I am SO HAPPY to have found this thread, how did it take me so long?!?!

I’ve been following her a long while- I loved all her videos of what she was getting up to in the states and how different life is over there with young kids. I genuinely found it interesting and informative.

but fuck me, she’s changed! And not for the better! The is seriously unhinged (wouldn’t be surprised if she had a bipolar diagnosis in the future!)

Surrey is not good for her! She’s beyond privileged, beggy is an understatement- she’s desperate! Desperate for the products/ads, desperate for the #spons/gifted. She’s like a middle class Millie Mackintosh. Got the money in the bank, but wants everything for nothing.

Either her mum is a really busy lady- or she knows if you give Caroline and inch, she’ll take a mile. I don’t understand how Caroline and the kids can just come over and take over the house completely! It’s so disrespectful.

poor Kyle. I’d stay put in the states if I was him. England isn’t going to be the dream that she’s sold him.

Reactions: 21