Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money spent on redoing her mum's house and they couldn't put in a £2k water filtration system to get rid of hard water?

It was literally the very first thing I did when I bought a house. Can't put a price on getting rid of limescale

Reactions: 5
All that money spent on redoing her mum's house and they couldn't put in a £2k water filtration system to get rid of hard water?

It was literally the very first thing I did when I bought a house. Can't put a price on getting rid of limescale
not only that but when in a hard water area - limes cake will literally destroy your taps/pipes/shower heads. If you are going to do something - do it properly!

So she may have nits - tie your bloody hair up skank. Poor Olivia has hair, she really doesn’t new them too ffs

Reactions: 4
I have no one to celebrate this with??? What about the 📢 The Village 📢 or your mum, or sister or your husband that gets in on Thursday (today as assuming this is a pre record) why not just wait?!

Reactions: 10
The hard water made my hair and skin terrible too when I moved here. After a few months my hair went back to normal, body must adjust to it or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

How did she get nits if her kids having got them? Your hair is itchy Caz cos it needs washing. Or has she got a paid ad for the nit lotion 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I am SO HAPPY to have found this thread, how did it take me so long?!?!

I’ve been following her a long while- I loved all her videos of what she was getting up to in the states and how different life is over there with young kids. I genuinely found it interesting and informative.

but duck me, she’s changed! And not for the better! The is seriously unhinged (wouldn’t be surprised if she had a bipolar diagnosis in the future!)

Surrey is not good for her! She’s beyond privileged, beggy is an understatement- she’s desperate! Desperate for the products/ads, desperate for the #spons/gifted. She’s like a middle class Millie Mackintosh. Got the money in the bank, but wants everything for nothing.

Either her mum is a really busy lady- or she knows if you give Caroline and inch, she’ll take a mile. I don’t understand how Caroline and the kids can just come over and take over the house completely! It’s so disrespectful.

poor Kyle. I’d stay put in the states if I was him. England isn’t going to be the dream that she’s sold him.

Reactions: 20