Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she saying she’s paying for her mums mortgage? Isn’t that just rent? She’s even glorifying that 🙄! Bet her mums mortgage isn’t even that much a month.
---
Is she saying she’s paying for her mums mortgage? Isn’t that just rent? She’s even glorifying that 🙄! Bet her mums mortgage isn’t even that much a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---
I'm sure she said before she helped her mum get the mortgage and contributes to it or something

Reactions: 6
Her mum gifted her the deposit for the house when Kyle and her bought the house in USA and that’s how they were able to buy a house in the first place. It’s not like she spent years saving £200 per month or something in an isa account like most first time buyers in uk do. So now she helps pay her mums mortgage. It’s probably her returning the gifted deposit back to her mum but can’t possibly word it that way due to legal reasons. She is not a kind person, she is simply returning a loan back…

Reactions: 9
Let’s also not forget that originally she was not only leaving Kyle for months but also leaving Sophie! For no reason other than she wanted the summer in the uk and didn’t want to wait any longer. For someone who say one of the main factors in moving was due to gun violence (which I do agree with that reason) but then was going to leave Sophie there for months without her? So odd

Reactions: 13
She only agreed to bring Sophie with her was because Sophie asked to come and didn’t want to be left behind. Caroline was planning to leave Sophie behind in the dangerous American schools so Caroline can enjoy the beer garden summmer

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said a while back she helps her mum with her mortgage……but her mum helped her with a down payment for the Boston house so I’m not sure how she’s trying to pass herself off as the martyr in this scenario?

Reactions: 7
How she could even consider leaving Sophie and taking the other two is beyond me. She’s not as maternal as she makes out. She’s a selfish, greedy beg.

Reactions: 12
Zero mention of Kyle, this makes it sound like she’s a single parent family - it’s crass and vile. If that was me I’d have said something like looking forward to Kyle getting here. They’re a really odd family.

Attachments

I see the virgin Atlantic crew were pushing Charlie in his buggy!! I wonder if there will be some sort of story behind that?

Her sister’s Instagram story shows the flight attendants pushing Charlie in his pushchair at the airport to meet them, while Caroline pushes the suitcases in a trolley with Olivia strapped to her

I think that’s quite standard when someone has lots of luggage etc. I’ve seen it before at arrivals.

Reactions: 1
Zero mention of Kyle, this makes it sound like she’s a single parent family - it’s crass and vile. If that was me I’d have said something like looking forward to Kyle getting here. They’re a really odd family.
Someone edit that for Claire, she flew alone over night because she's a selfish twit who has abandoned her husband because she couldn't wait a few more weeks.

Reactions: 12
How old is Olivia now? 4 months old? A few months in a baby that young is a huge amount of time that poor Kyle is missing out on not to mention it is completely avoidable and unnecessary for them to be apart!

Reactions: 6
Playing happy families with her sister for the gram… wonder how long it will be before another inevitable fall out.

Reactions: 11
Has she always referred to dinner as ‘supper’ or is that a new thing since she got back to the U.K.?

So the eagle has landed…. Poor Kyle. Wonder how long it is before she sacks him off as he clearly has no use now. Thnx for 11 years and children but the U.K. is more important (god knows why).

I think just remember C, the grass isn’t always greener.

Reactions: 11