Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or hell, could have even kept to the original plan of Sophie stays back with Kyle and she only takes the 2 for now.

Reactions: 4
Just seeing some celebrities & influencers getting blocked for not using their platform to support any causes all over TikTok. Now it makes sense why she quickly jumped on the bandwagon & showed her faux support.

Reactions: 8
The reason Kyle will have to come over to uk in June is because you only have 3 months from date of receiving spouse visa to enter the country and collect your biometric resident permit. So I don't understand why she couldn't wait until then and all fly over together?

Reactions: 15
I only have 1 baby and I would be terrified to fly on my own… but 3, including a small baby? She is stronger than me for sure 😅
yes but imagine the vlog, how she managed it all on her own, blah blah blah -whilst mowning about everything, everyone and telling the air stewards, she used to do this job blah blah yawn yawn

Reactions: 5
Wonder how Kyle will feel tonight as he sits down in his home where all his family were. Before his wife up and left with their 3 kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wonder how Kyle will feel tonight as he sits down in his home where all his family were. Before his wife up and left with their 3 kids.
my sister moved back with their 1 kid a couple of months before my US brother in law. He found it so much harder than he thought he was going to 😭 and he wasn’t left with a whole house to pack 🫠

• Sad
The reason Kyle will have to come over to uk in June is because you only have 3 months from date of receiving spouse visa to enter the country and collect your biometric resident permit. So I don't understand why she couldn't wait until then and all fly over together?
Because she's selfish, she has said she has the tickets bought for 2 festivals so that's one of many reasons she couldn't wait.

Reactions: 6
Cause she wants to have the summer with her friends and going to soft play. Incredible she is putting all that on him. I hope he enjoys some down time without her.

I hope Caroline’s mother is ready to become a full time maid especially to the kids whilst Caroline does precisely what she wants.

Reactions: 7
I hope Caroline’s mother is ready to become a full time maid especially to the kids whilst Caroline does precisely what she wants.
I certainly don’t get the impression this will happen. And also she doesn’t usually appear on camera so that’s gonna be awkward in that house.

Random but the way she gives the baby a bottle is so sad, not even looking at her. She’s still basically a newborn but of course Caroline needs a free hand for her phone.
I'm not even a parent but the way she yells 'Stay' at a baby gives me rage.

Reactions: 8
Random but the way she gives the baby a bottle is so sad, not even looking at her. She’s still basically a newborn but of course Caroline needs a free hand for her phone.
I feel like we haven't seen much of the baby, with the other 2 we have homemade photo shoots, and plenty of pics. I know it may seem weird to want to see other people's children but aside from the fact she puts them on the Internet, as annoying as Caroline is herself she makes cute babies 😍 of course Charile is my fav, he's so spicy 😂 I love it.

Reactions: 2
Her mum and her sister look very house-proud and tidy- someone like slobby Caroline is going to have her tearing her hair out. When my family come home from America and stayed at my mums it used to drive me mad because I felt like we were in a rhythm and things were calm and organised and then my family would come back and I couldn’t even be in my mums house, it was chaos, they’re very chill and manana about things and I would just be absolutely over stimulated and just leave. I learned to just let them get on with it knowing they’d be gone in a few weeks but I feel like Caroline taking over her mums is going to drive her sister and brother mad. Which is just going to lead to family chaos and a lot of misery.

Reactions: 7
I would not be shocked if they “decide” to give renting a go before buying because they “need their own space”/“it was a little cramped with all of us under one roof”. That is…..would t be surprised if they got nudged to leave if they aren’t able to buy within the first few months/it’s looking like it’ll take over a year to get into their own home that they own.

Reactions: 10
Her mum and her sister look very house-proud and tidy- someone like slobby Caroline is going to have her tearing her hair out. When my family come home from America and stayed at my mums it used to drive me mad because I felt like we were in a rhythm and things were calm and organised and then my family would come back and I couldn’t even be in my mums house, it was chaos, they’re very chill and manana about things and I would just be absolutely over stimulated and just leave. I learned to just let them get on with it knowing they’d be gone in a few weeks but I feel like Caroline taking over her mums is going to drive her sister and brother mad. Which is just going to lead to family chaos and a lot of misery.
I always think this, their homes seem very organised and tidy, It would drive me mad having that chaos desend, but im sure Caroline will remind us that she's paying for the mortgage or some other financial thing instead of just cleaning and having respect for the space she's invaded.

Reactions: 3