Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! I’m scarred to death. Hideous! Was there any need of this mugshot? Why???
Yikes! Well, makes me feel slightly better about the way I look when I accidentally turn my phone camera on to my face... although I wouldn't be posting that on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she buying skincare? Genuine question? I thought she was in the middle of a sponsored beauty product influenced thing? That she was supposed to try and feed back?
Oh and the headphones? But can't afford take out 🫣 accepts vouchers from followers because they are so poor 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why can’t she talk normally, she used to! Every video is stupid faces and voices. So bleeping irritating!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone watch YouTube anymore? I feel like she’s behind the times by about 10 years.
Family content is unfortunately still very popular, I personally despise it as she’s just making money off her kids who cannot even consent to being on there. Just saw she’s done a paid partnership for their nappies too, I’d find it embarrassing to find out when I’m older that my mum videoed us for a free nappy ad 😅

I don’t think she realises how tit it’s gotten here, she says America costs more money and I get that but their wages are also higher to compensate for that. She’ll be doing some boring content like comparing American and UK supermarkets when she comes back, “Taking my American husband to Tesco” 🤣 So exciting! 🤨 She’ll soon realise the mistake she’s made, I know America isn’t great politically, the guns or maybe the shite in the food (Can be avoided) but everything else is miles better than here.

I feel sorry for the kids, especially Sophie who I assume has probably made friends at school. Kyle is going to hate it, I can’t see an American man scranning a kebab and going to soft play with the beige mummy’s 🤣

She’s so weird with the constant comparing too, I dated an American and we never really discussed differences that often. She compares everything like it’s some competition. Must be exhausting for Kyle

I don’t think she realises how tit it’s gotten here, she says America costs more money and I get that but their wages are also higher to compensate for that. She’ll be doing some boring content like comparing American and UK supermarkets when she comes back, “Taking my American husband to Tesco” 🤣 So exciting! 🤨 She’ll soon realise the mistake she’s made, I know America isn’t great politically, the guns or maybe the shite in the food (Can be avoided) but everything else is miles better than here.
What is better over there? The healthcare system alone would have me running for the hills.

Reactions: 3
Family content is unfortunately still very popular, I personally despise it as she’s just making money off her kids who cannot even consent to being on there. Just saw she’s done a paid partnership for their nappies too, I’d find it embarrassing to find out when I’m older that my mum videoed us for a free nappy ad 😅

I feel sorry for the kids, especially Sophie who I assume has probably made friends at school. Kyle is going to hate it, I can’t see an American man scranning a kebab and going to soft play with the beige mummy’s 🤣

She’s so weird with the constant comparing too, I dated an American and we never really discussed differences that often. She compares everything like it’s some competition. Must be exhausting for Kyle
I agree with the "taking my american husband to Tesco" part, thats almost guaranteed! Not so sure theres ANYTHING remotely positive aobut raising kids in America tho x

That's why Kyle drinks 😂

• Haha
I'm a British person living in Britain and I've never heard off the bigger the easter egg the more you are loved. Does Caroline just have some family traditions and then says the whole off the UK is the same?

Reactions: 26
I'm a British person living in Britain and I've never heard off the bigger the easter egg the more you are loved. Does Caroline just have some family traditions and then says the whole off the UK is the same?
🤦‍♀️ She thinks she speaks for everyone when she says “Britain” as if there’s not 4 countries, different races, different family traditions, religions etc. I’ve never heard the bigger the egg the more than you’re loved. She talks out her arse 99% of the time, she can’t just say that’s what her family does, she needs to say it’s a “British” thing 🤣 Personally I wouldn’t base my love off a chocolate egg nor would I teach my kids that incase someone gets them a smaller one and they’ll think they’re hated unintentionally 🤣

My son has 2 small eggs for Easter so he must not be loved enough 🤦‍♀️ Not paying £12+ for the big ones we’re in a cost of living crisis 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhhhhhh Easter eggs ……:::: I would much prefer to buy a large bar of chocolate tbh.

By Caroline’s logic I should get divorced and I absolutely hate my niece 🙄
My husband hasn’t bought me an Easter egg the horror 😱 cause I bought loads, and I bought my niece a tiny £1.50 egg because she doesn’t really eat chocolate so I’m not gunna waste my money on a massive one for my sister to end up eating instead (sorry not sorry to her but she can buy her own 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By Caroline’s logic I should get divorced and I absolutely hate my niece 🙄
My husband hasn’t bought me an Easter egg the horror 😱 cause I bought loads, and I bought my niece a tiny £1.50 egg because she doesn’t really eat chocolate so I’m not gunna waste my money on a massive one for my sister to end up eating instead (sorry not sorry to her but she can buy her own 🤣)
I get multiple wee ones from my parents rather than one big one - does that mean people love me a lot or not very much? I can’t decide

• Haha
🤦‍♀️ She thinks she speaks for everyone when she says “Britain” as if there’s not 4 countries, different races, different family traditions, religions etc. I’ve never heard the bigger the egg the more than you’re loved. She talks out her arse 99% of the time, she can’t just say that’s what her family does, she needs to say it’s a “British” thing 🤣 Personally I wouldn’t base my love off a chocolate egg nor would I teach my kids that incase someone gets them a smaller one and they’ll think they’re hated unintentionally 🤣

My son has 2 small eggs for Easter so he must not be loved enough 🤦‍♀️ Not paying £12+ for the big ones we’re in a cost of living crisis 😅
She referred to being 'part Irish, proper not American part Irish' having referred to the sausages she was cooking as British, but 'technically' Irish.

So she mocks Irish Americans, but has a bit of trouble remembering Ireland (most of it) is not part of the UK!

Reactions: 6
My niece has a £4.99 egg, one nephew £3.99 and one £1.20 … I guess I do have favourites!!

We treated ourselves to one of the big €13 Lindtt eggs (that’s with the Tesco club card price) the other day… get it open and I swear the egg was the size of the cheap Cadburys ones!! So really, price doesn’t matter