Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...who was the troll?
She said it would effect people close to them both so I’m thinking maybe extended family member, school mum or neighbour maybe?
Oh I've missed loads as was on a double shift. I've not heard anything on the grapevine. Unless it's a Meldrum inspired drama to get the followers up?

Reactions: 2
Does she mean a tattle “troll” or a real troll 👿
my take on it is its someone she knows in real life but they've created a false account maybe to "troll" her, she has mentioned she gets some awful comments and messages and to be honest this thread is like her......very vanilla so can't imagine this is what she's referring to, we all comment here but its tame compared to some comments on tattle as she just isnt that tattle worthy most of the time and it can go weeks in between any comments being added. If someone she actually knows has gone out of their way to directly make nasty comments and send messages to her yet be friendly enough to invite her to a mum group then thats awful and they deserve the title of troll. I'll never un see the KNOB rant and can totally imagine her stomping round her kitchen shouting it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No stories from her today I see!
Usually we get "how busy I am list"where Number One is usually "Have a conference call" - Shes freelancing and has a job don't you know. She doesn't JUST do the school run and shop and go to the park!
I don't know why she just doesn't call herself a SAHM and be done with it, its all rather odd.
Does anyone know what the meeting at school was?! Was that to discuss Louis? It's weird she made a point of getting that on her list so i wonder what that's about!

Reactions: 1
No stories from her today I see!
Usually we get "how busy I am list"where Number One is usually "Have a conference call" - Shes freelancing and has a job don't you know. She doesn't JUST do the school run and shop and go to the park!
I don't know why she just doesn't call herself a SAHM and be done with it, its all rather odd.
Does anyone know what the meeting at school was?! Was that to discuss Louis? It's weird she made a point of getting that on her list so i wonder what that's about!
Could just be a routine parents meeting

Yeh it could be but I think she'd have just put "parents evening" in that case rather than "meeting at the school"?

Reactions: 1
my take on it is its someone she knows in real life but they've created a false account maybe to "troll" her, she has mentioned she gets some awful comments and messages and to be honest this thread is like her......very vanilla so can't imagine this is what she's referring to, we all comment here but its tame compared to some comments on tattle as she just isnt that tattle worthy most of the time and it can go weeks in between any comments being added. If someone she actually knows has gone out of their way to directly make nasty comments and send messages to her yet be friendly enough to invite her to a mum group then thats awful and they deserve the title of troll. I'll never un see the KNOB rant and can totally imagine her stomping round her kitchen shouting it too 😂
Well you can't unsee the KNOB on the video he was dressed as Miss Piggy ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Is it me or is she really struggling? The other day, posting about her freelancing and marketing and showing off her business development manager CV. Yesterday a real clutching at straws lego hack video. And now, saying she wants to find the real her when "Belle" goes to school, asking for tips and saying she been "dabbling" on her socials.

Is it me or is she really struggling? The other day, posting about her freelancing and marketing and showing off her business development manager CV. Yesterday a real clutching at straws lego hack video. And now, saying she wants to find the real her when "Belle" goes to school, asking for tips and saying she been "dabbling" on her socials.
She does seem a bit erratic , but she's always up and down tbf..she's really struggling for content now with just her a belle ,and she said she's not going to film the kids as much anymore..So that just leaves a vlog of her complaining she's" so tired"so I can't see many tuning in for that?

Reactions: 5
She can't trot those Tesco ads out fast enough can she?! We are not at Easter yet but her kids are already decorating chocolate Easter Eggs?!! Don't peak to soon Charlie!

Reactions: 6
During my next food shop, I think I will stop my pasta and bog roll search and purchase some essential sickly pink items for my lounge. I also feel totally inspired after being taught how to squash sweets onto chocolate eggs.

I don't think the playgroup "troll" existed. I think it was in response to this thread as she then proceeded to post about needing to earn money and tons of achievement certificates for her older kid.

Also, what happened to gaining a conscience and minimising her kids airtime? She's back to using them to flog stuff again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
During my next food shop, I think I will stop my pasta and bog roll search and purchase some essential sickly pink items for my lounge. I also feel totally inspired after being taught how to squash sweets onto chocolate eggs.

I don't think the playgroup "troll" existed. I think it was in response to this thread as she then proceeded to post about needing to earn money and tons of achievement certificates for her older kid.

Also, what happened to gaining a conscience and minimising her kids airtime? She's back to using them to flog stuff again.
She's full of sh!t!. One day it's all "lets do this", "feeling grateful" etc then the next its "anxiety is really bad today" bla bla bla.

I don't think she knows what she wants. I think she's desperately bored by her life, always looking to fill it by spending endless empty money. I kind of pity her despite her obviously wanting everyone to think she has the perfect life.

Charlie doesn’t do things like that for views, she’s very real and probably didn’t even think when she done that, I don’t think there’s a bad bone in her, she had a lot of struggles and she’s always raw and honest about it. She’s a breath of fresh air and I do like her, she’s trying her best and that’s what we all do, no one is perfect! I’m sure we all done things we regret doing, if you feel uncomfortable either don’t watch or tell her, she’s very approachable and a very sensitive soul. My opinion anyway!
I think she's very defensive and up herself.

Charlie doesn’t do things like that for views, she’s very real and probably didn’t even think when she done that, I don’t think there’s a bad bone in her, she had a lot of struggles and she’s always raw and honest about it. She’s a breath of fresh air and I do like her, she’s trying her best and that’s what we all do, no one is perfect! I’m sure we all done things we regret doing, if you feel uncomfortable either don’t watch or tell her, she’s very approachable and a very sensitive soul. My opinion anyway!
She's not approachable. I've just asked her why she's still featuring her kids on her vlogs when she said recently she was not going to do that so much. She got very defensive and nasty with me in the comments section.

She does seem a bit erratic , but she's always up and down tbf..she's really struggling for content now with just her a belle ,and she said she's not going to film the kids as much anymore..So that just leaves a vlog of her complaining she's" so tired"so I can't see many tuning in for that?
Why does she want a YouTube channel anyway. Her husband has a job and she has lots of freelance. She's just bitten my head off fir asking why she's featuring her kids heavily in her vlogs when she said she wouldn't anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

She's not approachable. I've just asked her why she's still featuring her kids on her vlogs when she said recently she was not going to do that so much. She got very defensive and nasty with me in the comments section.

Why does she want a YouTube channel anyway. Her husband has a job and she has lots of freelance. She's just bitten my head off fir asking why she's featuring her kids heavily in her vlogs when she said she wouldn't anymore.
She can be very nasty. If she didn’t feature (sell) her kids online she would have no content. She’s bland, vacuous & boring.

Did anyone get to the bottom of this?

Tbh I don't know why she wants a YT channel ! Dan has a successful business and by the look on his sour face whenever he's featured looks like he doesn't want her to have one either..

Reactions: 7
She can be very nasty. If she didn’t feature (sell) her kids online she would have no content. She’s bland, vacuous & boring.
How is she nasty Queenie? I can imagine she could be, the way she throws a tantrum anytime anyone even slightly criticises her.

I dunno what happened to her not filming her kids, they are always in every instagram square, every video. I HATE the way she says "Belle" in that horrid shrill voice, really grates, she's given her a beautiful name, why not use it.