Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually miss her content too, I used to like her interiors and some of her clothes.

She’s back. Not intending to show the children anymore.
What's she going to show then ? if it wasn't for the kids she wouldn't have any content ,are we to just listen to her moan how tired she is 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s back. Not intending to show the children anymore.
They can never stay away. After the big announcement of never coming back (2nd or 3rd time now), mental health blah blah blah....she's now come back. I knew she would as classic narricists need the attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What's she going to show then ? if it wasn't for the kids she wouldn't have any content ,are we to just listen to her moan how tired she is 😂
Exactly what I thought! 😂

They can never stay away. After the big announcement of never coming back (2nd or 3rd time now), mental health blah blah blah....she's now come back. I knew she would as classic narricists need the attention.
I’m not surprised she’s back, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’ll change her name now. Surely she can’t keep mummyintheknow if she’s not showing the kids

Reactions: 2
Exactly this. Her ego needed stroking, so she's slapped on her inches of make up and has decided to do a Meldrum. Endless vids of lip smacking, twirling with ridiculous oversized collars and eye bleeping the camera. How embarrassing. Poor kids.🥱

She'll be on the beg for things for the house and some spends to pay the decorator to pass off as her own work. Click fingers for a before and afterrrrrrrrr. 🤑💦

Im only surprised it took her this long to come back....kerrygold must have another campaign about to launch ;)

• Haha
Exactly this. Her ego needed stroking, so she's slapped on her inches of make up and has decided to do a Meldrum. Endless vids of lip smacking, twirling with ridiculous oversized collars and eye bleeping the camera. How embarrassing. Poor kids.🥱

She'll be on the beg for things for the house and some spends to pay the decorator to pass off as her own work. Click fingers for a before and afterrrrrrrrr. 🤑💦
What is it with the lip smacking!! The amount of YouTubers I can't watch anymore because of this. Makes me want to poke them in the eye.

• Sick
Well that was short lived she’s decided to leave as her issues have returned as soon as she started posting, I thought she was only back to brag about how good her house looks and how much money they have to spend lol

Well that was short lived she’s decided to leave as her issues have returned as soon as she started posting, I thought she was only back to brag about how good her house looks and how much money they have to spend lol
They set themselves up for stress. Why post multiple times a day about random boring things?

They set themselves up for stress. Why post multiple times a day about random boring things?
That’s the thing if the kids aren’t going to be featured she has nothing to put out, she’s obviously bored of her great lifestyle if she’s making random pointless posts.

Reactions: 3
Well, that didn’t last long. She’ll be back to tell us about her holidays 💅🏻

• Haha
I don't understand why it's all or nothing? She's strange, lol. Don't post if you don't feel like it, but why the big announcement of leaving, then coming back, then leaving? Just post whatever and whenever you feel like it? She is overthinking this big time.

Her daughter was just over her shoulder when she was posting earlier and would've heard everything. :( Just as well she's decided to not come back. Those little ones hear far too much.

Reactions: 2
Did she just “it’s not you, it’s me” break up with us all? 😂

• Haha
Why the drama and speech like she's a much loved public figure or is stepping down from an important role?! 😂

Is it really the end? Naaaaa. The thought of a free sofa and "so, so many" messages from some huns will keep her going. 🤳🏼🤳🏼🤳🏼

Reactions: 6