Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if I feel sorry for Charlie...she just seems on a merry go round of the same activities none of which appear to make her happy - spa days, kids birthday parties, clubs, diy and repeat.

To say she's so ready for Christmas already? Its a whole month away!

yeah it's like a status thing, it's got 6 bedrooms but none are very big at all, the garden is huge and really lovely but i'd still rather have one less bedroom and have them better sizes.
Yes i get they've done Louis room out nicely with the football theme but ITS TINY! He's going to get too big for it very quickly! And the rest of the house will be overrun with 3 sisters.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if I feel sorry for Charlie...she just seems on a merry go round of the same activities none of which appear to make her happy - spa days, kids birthday parties, clubs, diy and repeat.

To say she's so ready for Christmas already? Its a whole month away!

Yes i get they've done Louis room out nicely with the football theme but ITS TINY! He's going to get too big for it very quickly! And the rest of the house will be overrun with 3 sisters.
They'll have moved on again by then.

Reactions: 1
I'm not being funny but this before and after of her kitchen....

so she's painted a wall and put a gin sign up, a wine rack and some pictures. And bought some new tacky pleather Next stalls and hung 2 lights? Is this what's known as renovating now??!! Oh and the obligatory (now dated and naff) subway tiles...

I'm not being funny but this before and after of her kitchen....

so she's painted a wall and put a gin sign up, a wine rack and some pictures. And bought some new tacky pleather Next stalls and hung 2 lights? Is this what's known as renovating now??!! Oh and the obligatory (now dated and naff) subway tiles...
She's rightly proud of herself to have found a tiler, painter, electrician and handyman in the run up to Xmas... hardcore renovating there.

Reactions: 4
She's rightly proud of herself to have found a tiler, painter, electrician and handyman in the run up to Xmas... hardcore renovating there.
Lol...exactly! She wouldn't even mow her own lawn, had to rope her Step Dad in to doing it! She's good at pressing "buy it now" on her laptop though! Lazy c*w.

Has her hubby got something wrong with his face that stops him from smiling. He looks so miserable in every photo, spoils all the family photos with everyone else smiling. Very odd.

Reactions: 8
Has her hubby got something wrong with his face that stops him from smiling. He looks so miserable in every photo, spoils all the family photos with everyone else smiling. Very odd.
Haha. Love it. He always looks a right misery 💅🏻😂

Reactions: 3
She is always desperately trying to prove what a happy family they are. Dan and Louis smiles say otherwise and Charlie just does her manic Cherie Blair grin for all her endless "making memories".

Reactions: 8
So poor baby Matilda wasn't the money spinner she hoped it would be.....!

I think she knows we've seen all her tricks by now and its all old hat.

Reactions: 10
So she's closing the mummy in the know account, I guess her Kerrygold contract didn't get renewed :ROFLMAO: im honestly not sure why she came back, made a big deal of leaving only to come back and be duller than before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what she’ll manage to fill her time with now, so that she doesn’t have to spend time with her kids.

Just think of how much she has had to give of her life, how much she's made public about her kids and her husband and home - all to flog some butter for kerrygold and then shut her account down anyway. How utterly pointless.

Reactions: 4