Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be pretty well off with house purchases and all the nice things they have. Dan, seems to do a lot for charity too.

Reactions: 3
They must be pretty well off with house purchases and all the nice things they have. Dan, seems to do a lot for charity too.
They are , he sponsors the local football team too, I think it’s an asbestos removal firm he runs.

Reactions: 1
Sounds like part of her "comeback" plan was to have you all pitch in here and say how great she looks and how great her and Dan are! PMSL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds like part of her "comeback" plan was to have you all pitch in here and say how great she looks and how great her and Dan are! PMSL!!!!
Tbf she does look really well, however I couldn’t care any less about the rest. I was just curious to how they became so comfortable

Reactions: 3
Last post I saw was the black tie event where they won an award .

Reactions: 1
She is SUCH an attention seeker. Typical narcissistic behaviour wanting to come back and show us that hubbys business is doing SO well and that she's SO busy dressing up, going to award shows and for spa days. Its alright Charlie we know the rest of the year will be spent in your pyjamas on the sofa drinking diet coke, shouting at your kids and buying tat with Dans money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know what happened to Charlie? How does she go about attention seeking without instagram these days?!

Reactions: 2