Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know what she wants out of life. No wonder her hubby looks miserable all the time putting up with that fun sponge.

Reactions: 3
I knew she would be back 😴

She posted one selfie then had a mini meltdown? duck off then or have a new private account for people you actually know.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t need to make a big announcement! Just delete the account, no one would notice!

Reactions: 5
so she's decided after the big comeback to not actually come back? when did she says this? what have I missed? what a melt

Reactions: 1
so she's decided after the big comeback to not actually come back? when did she says this? what have I missed? what a melt
She said she's already spending too much time on her phone since she's been back. It's like, put the phone down then, it's her choice how much screen time she has.

Reactions: 6
She said she's already spending too much time on her phone since she's been back. It's like, put the phone down then, it's her choice how much screen time she has.
What a drama queen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's not gone, she hasn't deactivated. She'll be back after easter saying she's had a rethink as she's terrified to quit as she knows she doesn't have the brain cells to do anything else other than pouting and clicking her fingers.

Can't remember the baby's name, but poor her! She nearly had a childhood with her mums full attention unlike the other ones!

Reactions: 4
She's not gone, she hasn't deactivated. She'll be back after easter saying she's had a rethink as she's terrified to quit as she knows she doesn't have the brain cells to do anything else other than pouting and clicking her fingers.

Can't remember the baby's name, but poor her! She nearly had a childhood with her mums full attention unlike the other ones!
I thought she was leaving in the first place to do her photography course and makeup stuff again. So she could have just kept her personal account going like she apparently was alongside that stuff with no need to do mummyintheknow.

Reactions: 1
Her daughter was just over her shoulder when she was posting earlier and would've heard everything. :( Just as well she's decided to not come back. Those little ones hear far too much.
Those poor kids. Can you imagine talking like that in front of your kid, just so so wrong. No wonder Louis started to have issues.

Reactions: 3
Her pathetic excuse for a comeback is hilarious, she had a few glasses of wine and didn’t mean to post but she was thinking of making a comeback 😂
F35B1B31-D872-4A2E-8B6A-CD869AB8B53E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlie in the know will be her new name for the time being but she’s not sure about it she may change.

Reactions: 2