Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you see that Wimbledon spread she did?! Because she couldnt get to Wimbledon this year! What utter cr@p, been watching her about 4 years and never seen her watch the tennis or go to wimbledon?! And what a massive waste of food. Tescos should be ashamed they send her all that food just for a photo op its crazy, how wasteful.

Reactions: 7
did you see that Wimbledon spread she did?! Because she couldnt get to Wimbledon this year! What utter cr@p, been watching her about 4 years and never seen her watch the tennis or go to wimbledon?! And what a massive waste of food. Tescos should be ashamed they send her all that food just for a photo op its crazy, how wasteful.
They would never have consumed that lot ,l've never known her to watch Wimbledon either ,the only sport she mentions is the footie that Dan sponsors or Arsenal matches he used to attend the odd time.She could have donated some of that to a food bank and spread the rest out for the pic:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Erm she has never mentioned wimbledon or tennis. Its also notoriously hard to get wimbledon tickets, yet she is implying she would ordinarily be there!

Reactions: 3
In the few years I've followed her she's never once watched tennis. I bet she couldn't follow a match and tell you what's going on. Anything for money.

I used to like her, but she's grating on me more & more. The way she'll happily piss on her kids education and keep them off school because she clearly can't be arsed to take them, but happy to go to the shops, on holiday etc. whilst we're in a pandemic. I personally have no issue with people doing whatever they please, they can go wherever they want, but don't be on SM acting like you've got anxiety over your kids' safety and sending them to school when you're fine with taking them on holiday.

Reactions: 7
I think I remember her saying that they had been to Wimbledon once (although all these bloody influencers are the same so could easily have been someone else) but even if she has been it would be more due to the posey side of things, sure she doesn’t have a love of tennis 🙄🙄 anything to create a tenuous link to sell something.
Her anxious kids appear in every advert. Also for someone who clearly has issues with food Tesco seems a bad fit!!

Reactions: 1
This is the thing with her, by all means keep the kids off if you are concerned about the virus, but don't use that line and then swan off to the beach and several other days out. They would have been safer at school!

I hate the way she lines those kids up at the table doing craft activity after craft activity, today is science day, another day its superheroes. It just looks SO contrived! All for her instagram and so she can feel better about not having a real job!

Reactions: 5
I hate the way she lines those kids up at the table doing craft activity after craft activity, today is science day, another day its superheroes. It just looks SO contrived! All for her instagram and so she can feel better about not having a real job!
Yep - she’s not fooling me with her instagram perfectness - she’s got so many issues and she’s passing them on to her kids. Imagine what it must be doing to their future mental health having everything set up for the gram.
she’s also posting loads and early in the morning. Clearly needs to get her engagement figures up given that her last ads have bombed, hence the begging like post the other day.

Reactions: 2
Yeh I always wonder why she posts so early in the morning! What was the begging post one?
Shes so embarrassing saying she's relieved from the "break" from home schooling!! I'm not sure you ever did any Charlie!!

I don't understand how Dan allows his kids to be over exposed like that ,he doesn't look like he enjoys it you'd think he'd put his foot down for their sake ( or maybe he doesn't know how much they're featured )..

Yeh I always wonder why she posts so early in the morning! What was the begging post one?
Shes so embarrassing saying she's relieved from the "break" from home schooling!! I'm not sure you ever did any Charlie!!
She did a post on her stories saying that people were missing her Tesco ad post because of insta algorithms due to her not posting much. No love, it’s because literally no one cares about your ads except for maybe a few devoted followers who haven’t seen the light about Instagram sales people.

• Wow
All for attention and praise. 'Omg you're such a wonderful mum doing all these things with your kids!!!'
Oh please, the only reason she goes to any effort is for a photo opportunity for the 'gram.

Couldn’t send her kids to school but straight out for a meal on a restaurant ...

She really needs to sort those eyebrows 😂 they're getting more ridiculous looking by the day..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really needs to sort those eyebrows 😂 they're getting more ridiculous looking by the day..
Yes! And we also don’t need to be subjected to the low cut tops on every story. Loves herself so much!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I hadn't watched a YouTube of her in ages, so has she left and just does insta?

Yes she's given up YT just plasters the kids on Ista instead:rolleyes:

Funny how she asked if anyone else was burnt out after lockdown. Not really no cos I haven't just pretended the last 6 weeks were the summer holidays like you did Charlie!

• Haha