Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she blatently reads on here! Ask me anything guys...oh yeh "home schooling" (justifies that Louis does 1.5 hours a day!). "Another baby"...oh yeh its Dan who is really keen! "Black wedding dress"...more justification, she actually wore two!
Just sell your squeezy cheese and picnic foods love. Those kids really are her "Props" I agree.

Reactions: 4
Love how she blatently reads on here! Ask me anything guys...oh yeh "home schooling" (justifies that Louis does 1.5 hours a day!). "Another baby"...oh yeh its Dan who is really keen! "Black wedding dress"...more justification, she actually wore two!
Just sell your squeezy cheese and picnic foods love. Those kids really are her "Props" I agree.
Along with the standard - ‘not a question but I think you’re lovely’ . If you receive 100’s of questions why just post a compliment about yourself?! So vain!!

• Haha
Hmm, she says Louis is busy on a zoom call to friends. That ones not ringing true to me!

Reactions: 2
I also don’t get why she hasn’t sent her kids back to school yet is going for a day at the beach. She’s treating it as if it’s the summer hols!!

Reactions: 1
Why is she not sending them back ? surely now things are settling down you'd think she'd be glad to get them back . She's put another AD up can she not do any without involving the kids (possibly the reason she's not sending them back )🤷‍♀️

I think she's not sending them back because of her anxiety. It's sad because I have suffered from anxiety before but I had therapy to work through it so that I wouldn't raise anxious children.

Her anxiety has completely and utterly hindered her children and their own mental health. Louis seems terrified and very self conscious. And isobelle and evie both have separation anxiety.

She really needs to sort her issues out so that her children can see a happy and confident role model.

Imagine how crippled by anxiety her children will be in September.

Lol, take a look at her stories. She is so blatently justifying herself after reading on here. Louis' teacher apparently has said its not right for him to go back!!?? Evie is missing her MILLIONS of classes (goes on to list them again and again). JUST in case anyone missed any of it. They must be in a pretty tit school if their teacher is actively encouraging Louis not to go in and to have Thursday and Friday off. Does he not have a daily curriculum to follow like every other Year One child?? I find it really strange. Why are they handing in completed workbooks, theres weeks left of term yet -or has Charlie forgotten?!

A teacher would not say it wouldn’t be right for Louie to go in. She’s trying to justify herself!! It’s absolute bollocks. He will be even more anxious come September!!
My daughters school are actively promoting kids to come back to school, they are having a transition day where each year group foes in for a day to meet their new teacher for September.
Charlie has no sent her kids for selfish reasons, it’s nothing to do with the virus. If she was so worried about the virus she’d be at home everyday. She is out every couple of days at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Lol at Louis sitting down writing doing "schoolwork" and her caption "Anyone feel like they're in groundhog day". Again, justifying that Louis is ALWAYS working! She's pathetic!
Yeh exactly, she's hardly hiding at home away from the virus is she?! Louis was on a bl**dy piece of gym equipment in her housing estate earlier! So is she scared of the virus or not? And, if not, why isn't she sending him to school?!

No social distancing between her mum and the kids then!!! Makes me so mad people blatantly flouting the rules. It’s obviously difficult to socially distance a toddler but to actually pose for a photo is ridiculous!!

No social distancing between her mum and the kids then!!! Makes me so mad people blatantly flouting the rules. It’s obviously difficult to socially distance a toddler but to actually pose for a photo is ridiculous!!
This is the women who refused to send the kids back to school because of COVID. Just show what a joke she is

I know!! I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing! Not being nasty but her mum is probably over 60 at a guess, is very overweight, Louis could easily be asymptomatic and pass it on. I think Charlie is literally too thick to realise the irony of keeping her kids off and then blatently flouting the rules and doing this. She's just constantly looking for content.

At last a bit of family footage without an AD attached 🙄 Those kids haven't had a day off in a long time ;)

Reactions: 1
She’s now saying she may still go to centre parks in a couple of weeks!!! She’s absolutely ridiculous, if you can take your kids to the beach and away to centre parks then quite clearly you should have sent your kids back to school. Their education doesn’t seem very important to her at all!