Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she has never been in hospital. They tell you one thing but it doesn't always happen on that exact time when there are people needing life saving operations. I am in the hospital alot and it is very frustrating but that's the case for everyone not just her. Saying she is going to put in a complaint! She works for the NHS and should be more understanding. Why not face time Dan and jasmine rather than going on live with 4k people
I don’t know how hospitals can do it better when they are so understaffed. Clearly she isn’t as acute as maybe someone who has had a car accident so obv she will get bumped down theemergency list. The problem when people complain about the nhs is it’s just not effective, what is she going to say. “I was in a lot of pain and was alone, and had to face time my tiktok fans I think it’s bad” that’s not useful. The nhs needs change but moaning isn’t going to change it. Fair enough raise how she felt but she also needs to wake up and educate her on the issues the country is facing.

im Not anti benefits or but charlotte complaining when she take alot out of the ‘systems’ unnecessarily- Charlotte lives in a council property, her and Dan don’t work full time, they misuse services takes the biscuit. When that money could be better spent elsewhere. I appreciate there is worse out there. (Billionaire tax dodgers). But Charlotte is also playing a part. However I do think she obv needs to be in hospital right now.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how hospitals can do it better when they are so understaffed. Clearly she isn’t as acute as maybe someone who has had a car accident so obv she will get bumped down theemergency list. The problem when people complain about the nhs is it’s just not effective, what is she going to say. “I was in a lot of pain and was alone, and had to face time my tiktok fans I think it’s bad” that’s not useful. The nhs needs change but moaning isn’t going to change it. Fair enough raise how she felt but she also needs to wake up and educate her on the issues the country is facing.

im Not anti benefits or but charlotte complaining when she take alot out of the ‘systems’ unnecessarily- Charlotte lives in a council property, her and Dan don’t work full time, they misuse services takes the biscuit. When that money could be better spent elsewhere. I appreciate there is worse out there. (Billionaire tax dodgers). But Charlotte is also playing a part. However I do think she obv needs to be in hospital right now.
Exactly the NHS is struggling and I have been on the recieving end both with psyical issues and mental health issues. Yes I get frustrated but I am forever grateful for them they have saved my life on many occasions. I am also insulin dependent diabetic and I know people in the states that are dying because they cannot afford insulin that is needed for us to survive. They eating less so they need less insulin. Or unable to pay their rent and buy the medication they need. People are so quick to complain without thinking how privileged we actually are.

I think she has not helped herself leaving it to get so bad before seeking help her obs are clearly stable and there clearly not over concerned if they have told her it may be within an hour but if not they are going to let her eat it saids they most likely know she wont be going in that quick i am not saying its not bad but if it was so horrific or any chance of it turning sepsis they would have her in by now

Reactions: 2
Think I would of went home by now and just sat in the bath with loads of bath salt . Some burst and some go on there own antibiotics for a few more days may help . Can't believe how much people share on tiktok gross .

Think she's in the part of the hospital where they have emergency C-sections so that's why she's getting pushed back

There see I said you sit it out and then it just burst, and the pain is gone in an instant.
For those who dont know it looks like when you blow a bubble with bubble gum thats kinda what it looks like.
I love medical subjects as its quiet.
If it was infected she would of been seen by now surely . It takes 4-5 days to burst so any day really

Last edited:
Think I would of went home by now and just sat in the bath with loads of bath salt . Some burst and some go on there own antibiotics for a few more days may help . Can't believe how much people share on tiktok gross .

Think she's in the part of the hospital where they have emergency C-sections so that's why she's getting pushed back

If it was infected she would of been seen by now surely . It takes 4-5 days to burst so any day really
she is just in a general hospital so doesn’t matter what part you are in. The problem will be reduced theatre and staffing capacity at the weekend. She just used c secs as an example but it will be loads of things pushing her back.

I know she wants to get it over with but if it’s between sitting in a hospital bed for hours possibly overnight again just waiting and being at home I’d rather go home and have a scheduled appointment tbh

So when she said lady problems before holiday she ment the cyst it's totally her own fault for leaving it untreated for 3 days in Spain would have been gone by now

Reactions: 5
I do feel sorry for her though cause it’s not nice being in pain and having to wait ages at the hospital. On a different note, we really need to staff the nhs better and have more funding :(

Reactions: 1
Her latest video ☠ saying that it’s a serious thing that could result in fatality. She is taking that one a bit far isn’t she. The chances of death from a batholian cyst is pretty much non existent. And that’s only if it’s left untreated. She is being treated. She is acting like she has the most serious thing in the world. I’m not denying that she is in pain, I have been in hideous pain for things too however it doesn’t mean it deadly. And fair enough she needs antibiotics, but that is a treatment and they aren’t going to magically work in 1 dose. But it doesn’t mean you’re at imminent risk of life threatening sepsis. That’s the problem with people using google when they don’t have the capability to understand the information.

I mean I have no idea about cars so I tend not to google information about them or attempt to pass of info about them that I have no idea about and pretend that I do.

The problem with Charlotte right now is her viewers have all probably experienced similar things and while we can have empathy for her situation, she is also not portraying her situation in the best light. She is saying she understands the pressures but on the other hand is being very passive about the staff.

FD78E24A-D90D-4D34-88CF-AA4D17DFA542.png
B29967D0-77A6-4033-89D9-D07520CFA9DD.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I do feel sorry for her because they are painful and being in hospital alone is scary but she’s made nearly 30 videos about this now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs her latest one they need to give her something to calm herself down!! It’s probably a good thing it’s burst get rid of the pain and infection!! Bloody sepsis my arse 🙄🙄🙄

Ffs her latest one they need to give her something to calm herself down!! It’s probably a good thing it’s burst get rid of the pain and infection!! Bloody sepsis my arse 🙄🙄🙄

Has it burst can barley understand through her crying ? If its burst she wont need the op now surly ? Just make sure its packed up not an open wound with antibiotic and send her home? What baffles me is if it was that serious would she not be on IV antibiotics?

She really is acting like an idiot now, 15 posts today and she’s posting while they’re trying to wheel her to surgery. WTF?! 😂😂

Jasmine doesn’t work so why isn’t she visiting her? I know we’re still in Covid etc but you’re still allowed visitors at certain times.

Reactions: 4
Now Dan is on her tiktok ranting about how long the surgery has took? No wonder the nhs is the state it is in with people like those two. My grandad was laid dead on the floor for four hours before an ambulance finally came

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ugh I'd honestly be so embarrassed to post about the cyst Google says all kind of nasty things about it like sti I know it's not the cause but still .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.