Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really see the issue with the tattoo thing? She’s not 10 years old she’s 17 and it’s pretty small.. the sun will legit write any old rubbish. I didn’t see comments “slamming” her lol

Reactions: 3
Hahaha, this woman is absolutely mental 😂 I'd never heard of those cysts, but the way she was acting was that it was life threatening,so I shown a bit of sympathy,then I googled it and seen just how bleeping stupid she was😂 then she started going on about sepsis 😂 a cut on her finger could cause sepsis for duck sake,she wasn't at any greater risk of catching sepsis for having a lumpy fanny 🥴it turned into a joke eventually, half her videos I was crying with her, apart from mine were tears 9f laughter🧐

The tattoo thing is stupid. Jasmines 17, she's capable of making her own decisions.. hardly newsworthy😂 Charlotte will be on the prowl later, looking at how to make money from the tattoo saga🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is getting more Nutty by the day, im amazed Dan can stand her she is sooo bonkers.

Reactions: 3
She is getting more Nutty by the day, im amazed Dan can stand her she is sooo bonkers.
I genuinely think she’s having a breakdown or is on drugs or something. I think we all agree that she’s always been a bit rough and brash but kind of sweet at the same time, however she’s really something else and off the chav scale these days and the change in her has been literally overnight. Sooo strange!

Reactions: 4
She's rude to followers and there is just no talking to her, not that i want to.

Reactions: 1
She definitely has changed since Jasmine left that time and all the tit with Amber happened. It's like the mask has finally slipped and she can't be arsed pretending anymore. I use to think how does she put up with Dan but now I'm actually feeling sorry for him putting up with her and all the moaning 😂

Reactions: 2
She definitely has changed since Jasmine left that time and all the tit with Amber happened. It's like the mask has finally slipped and she can't be arsed pretending anymore. I use to think how does she put up with Dan but now I'm actually feeling sorry for him putting up with her and all the moaning 😂
What happened? Can you fill me in 😂😇

Can't even make herself a roll your legs aren't broken your fanny just is . She needs to start wearing knickers otherwise it's gunna be so sore when she does .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.