Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she's defending that Brittany girl who lied about cancer, an ectopic pregnancy and possibly a misscarriage, sorry that's low, she's just as skanky and scummy for defending it

Reactions: 6
Nah why’s the daughter sitting around in a bra at the dinner table? Bit weird to me.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how long she is going to hang around for. I could not wait to leave home. It's not like having a child around, she a full grown woman.

Reactions: 3
Full grown woman that moves every new girlfriend or friend into their home. Wouldn’t be for me personally.

Reactions: 5
genuinely confused why she would let that abbie girl stay at her house if she is the girl that did all that egging and putting fish through the letterbox

isn’t it strange that jasmine always has a girl basically moved in one after another

genuinely confused why she would let that abbie girl stay at her house if she is the girl that did all that egging and putting fish through the letterbox

isn’t it strange that jasmine always has a girl basically moved in one after another
It’s all very strange. As a mother you should be saying no and need to wait especially as it’s repeated.

Reactions: 2
Is this the correct thread for that skank Mummy Gascoigne Roe off of jacket spud cake?! Just came up on my FYP and wow she’s vile…

so she’s now letting one of the girls who egged their house and posted stuff through the letterbox and car etc stay at her house again she’s a massive mug and her daughters old enough to move out if she wants to associate with people who’ve betrayed her and her family. couldn’t be me!

Reactions: 9
so she’s now letting one of the girls who egged their house and posted stuff through the letterbox and car etc stay at her house again she’s a massive mug and her daughters old enough to move out if she wants to associate with people who’ve betrayed her and her family. couldn’t be me!
She'll be doing crying tiktoks again soon as something else will happen

Ridiculous! Her daughter goes through more friends & girlfriends than Charlotte does jacket potato’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be doing crying tiktoks again soon as something else will happen
Few months time it’ll be the same thing thats happened every other time and another girl will appear shortly after its predictable at this point

I’m guessing the previous friend Mia was it? Has been seen off for this girl to come back

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.