Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you let someone so vile in your house? Utter bleeping mug

Reactions: 1
Just saw the videos and knew they’d be talk here! Anyone else find it absolutely mental when she said they really didn’t want to but they had no choice? I honestly thought it was their house, but must be Jasmines if they have no say in who’s allowed to be there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Do these girls families not get concerned that one day they just up and leave and basically move into someones house surely its talked about in their area

Reactions: 3
I'm starting to believe she's emotionally trapped at the age of 17 herself, she's a grown arse woman going on tiktok acting like a teen

Reactions: 5
It's really annoyed me she's used a FULL pack of ham and tonnes of her manky pink butter to make a sandwich for a 'joke' I know it's meant to just be a laugh but there's people literally struggling for food

Reactions: 7
It's really annoyed me she's used a FULL pack of ham and tonnes of her manky pink butter to make a sandwich for a 'joke' I know it's meant to just be a laugh but there's people literally struggling for food
Anything for attention

Reactions: 4
Imagine being her age and chomping on a baguette walking through town looking like a cow chewing cud , she's absolutely gross

• Sick
Reactions: 8
1 day where she hasn’t eaten and she thinks she has an eating disorder. Never known anyone to eat so much shite, not eating would do her good. Greedy hog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.