Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit using her period as an excuse for missing the flight 🙄 imagine not being at the gate, I get it but surely if she was in the toilet surely Dan could of been at the gate and tell them! She is a riot of a woman 🥴 honestly didn’t think they could be any more stupid 🤣 the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 2
Bobbi! Can never understand what she’s saying she just mumbles
I really like Bobbi but she does speak too fast.

Charlotte mumbles and has a speech impediment. Every TikTok is rushed as if she’s just posting quickly for the sake of posting and doesn’t really want to be which I don’t understand because I think we would all survive not seeing Charlottes pointless uninspiring TT’s every day. The stupid blowing kiss at the end gives me the rage 🤪

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.