Mummy Gascoigne & Family #2 The Chavviest Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they actually all turn up to someone's house to get puppies in chavvy tracksuits
---
Did they actually all turn up to someone's house to get puppies in chavvy tracksuits

---
I thought that 🫣🫣😂😂 personally I can’t believe they got 2 from the same litter as it’s not always the best idea. I think they may have underestimated how hard work puppies are too!

Reactions: 3
littermate syndrome...
also dont all these people work.. so who bets they'll be locked in a cage for hours or kept home alone for hours

Now shes saying they arent from the same litter? They are so unprepared and in for such a shock!

Reactions: 1
It was quite clear that it was not a reputable breeder, no reputable breeder would allow someone with no prior thought to take two dogs. It was a puppy farm. They shop the puppies in to a “nice” hoshe for idiotic people like that family. She will likely not even get insurance for those dogs who will both have multiple health issues.

Reactions: 4
I know people who have had 2 dogs from the same litter as they didn’t know better and it’s been okay however littermate syndrome can absolutely happen and the breeder shouldn’t have let it happen. Regardless 2 puppies are hard work, I wanted a pup for years, when I finally got one I was shocked how tiring it was, I was home all the time and would be constantly in the garden with a toddler waiting for pup to go toilet 😂😂 said pup is 7 now though - I couldn’t rescue at the time due to having two young children and my local shelters are strict. Also, as cute as they are aren’t this breed prone to health issues?! Have they thought about the vets bills with 1, let alone 2?

Wtf are the names all about 😂😂
---
Also they wore wifey and hubby matching tracksuits. I would defo not have sold a puppy to them 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It was quite clear that it was not a reputable breeder, no reputable breeder would allow someone with no prior thought to take two dogs. It was a puppy farm. They shop the puppies in to a “nice” hoshe for idiotic people like that family. She will likely not even get insurance for those dogs who will both have multiple health issues.
You’re right it will have been a puppy farm type situation. These dogs are prone to a litany of health issues especially from a bad breeder (imo I’m not sure if there’s such thing as a good breeder). They’ll be sick or dead before we know it

The reason they didnt get a rescue as there was none young enough and they wanted to be able to train them. Absolutely no chance they went to a rescue centre.

Reactions: 1
The reason they didnt get a rescue as there was none young enough and they wanted to be able to train them. Absolutely no chance they went to a rescue centre.
Also absolutely no chance they're going to train them.

Reactions: 2
They got the dogs for Jasmine yet they’re the ones who have slept downstairs.. She can barely keep herself alive without mummy, no way she’s going to be able to handle those dogs. All a novelty. I do think Dan will take care of them though if he’s had dogs growing up.

Reactions: 5
They always buy the cheapest of the cheap things aswell.

Their bathing the puppies tonight why?! Let them settle in a brand new house first

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They always buy the cheapest of the cheap things aswell.

Their bathing the puppies tonight why?! Let them settle in a brand new house first
frenchies really struggle with skin allergies. There is absolutely no bleeping need to bath them yet.

Really quickly, who is allowing these people to have dogs? And a brachy breed at that for their first dog?? “We got them the best insurance like £200” ok but insurance doesn’t cure the dog. It won’t even add a difference to the bill if they need brach related surgery.

Reactions: 7
Really quickly, who is allowing these people to have dogs? And a brachy breed at that for their first dog?? “We got them the best insurance like £200” ok but insurance doesn’t cure the dog. It won’t even add a difference to the bill if they need brach related surgery.
Does she actually mean £200 a month! As you can’t get decent insurance for a frenchie for £200 a year! Shes in for a massive shock if she thinks this breeds going to be an easy ride I’ve got a frenchie and I love him to pieces but they aren’t easy

Reactions: 4