Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
They got the dogs for Jasmine yet they’re the ones who have slept downstairs.. She can barely keep herself alive without mummy, no way she’s going to be able to handle those dogs. All a novelty. I do think Dan will take care of them though if he’s had dogs growing up.

Reactions: 5

lje88

Chatty Member
Well she well and truly milked that for everything it was worth. You’d think she was filming a holiday abroad the amount of videos she put up. Was the same when her dad passed even though she had no relationship with him she was posting constantly. She thrives off the drama.

moonmoods

She definitely has her priorities all wrong. If Jasmine is as bad as she’s making out, that needs an ambulance, she shouldn’t have time to take herself to another room to make a tiktok to give her viewers an ‘update’
If your daughter is that poorly that they require an ambulance. Be by their side ffs? Instead of updating ‘followers’
I used to like Charlotte but now I realise she just takes the piss. When there’s people out there having heart attacks waiting for an ambulance that can’t get an ambulance to them because jasmine with a tummy ache can’t have mummy drive her there ffs

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I hate people like her - everything is catastrophic and has to be documented. If she's that ill, put your sodding phone down you attention seeking waster. Jasmine will also try to cash in on this as well. The woe is me voice, fishing for "you're such a good mum" comments. I swear TikTok brings out the worst people 🙃

Reactions: 4

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Think we know the reason behind the reoccurring cysts and UTIs now. Why would she film packing her rank stained knickers??

• Sick

Seelfox

VIP Member
The drama, hundreds of people giving their opinion on what to do and she following none of it.

Seelfox

VIP Member
How the hell she got an ambulance so quick is beyond me, she deffo wasted resources as her husband can drive !! Then after all that she leaves due to a long wait.anything for attention eh?! I refuse to watch her now. My sister needed an ambulance bare in mind she couldn't drive and nor can I, had to wait agessss. She literally passed away in the ambulance outside her house! She unknowingly had sepsis and went into shock. Yet some clowns waste resources!! Infuriates me
So sorry to read about your sister, that must have been just horrific for you 💔

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
Saying shes in a side room like thats a representation of how poorly she. No you idiot, shes vomiting so needs a side at risk of infecting a whole ward with potential norovirus. Give me strength

Also that hair colour.. wtf.
She used the same box dye I use but where my hairs a bit darker it’s gone a nice dark winter red where hers looks like period on her hair 😂😂😂

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
So it’s a UTI that’s gone to the kidneys … basic shit. I’m gonna say it… it’s not like she could do with losing a few pounds anyway! She’s 18 and a bit big… not healthy. Nor is her mum ! Better diets lads
Tbf it’s pretty serious if a UTI goes to one of your kidneys, pyelonephritis is no joke it hospitalised me when I was 17 - although it certainly is not a medical issue that requires an ambulance!!!
Hahaha aye the spewing and laying off her mums Tiger wolls will do the fat fuck a bit of good
---
Very recently my 1 year old son had 2 ambulance rides and a separate overnight stay within the space of 2 weeks.

Both ambulance rides I kept apologising for using the resources. They kept assuring me I did the right thing but I felt awful because we have a car. He had a 42 fever and was starting to become unresponsive and showing signs of febrile seizures. In hindsight it was ambulance worthy but at the time I felt terrible about it.

The day of his overnight stay for something else, I did everything to not take him to A&E. Tried the GP (no appts), urgent care centre (no appts), 111 referred me to a GP call (they referred it to my own GP surgery who id already told them didn’t have any appointments…), then called 111 again and got told A&E. I even called the health visitor and his dietitian to see if there was anything we could do without going to A&E! Turns out it was also A&E worthy as we were carted off to paediatrics, cannula in and were told we weren’t going anywhere for the foreseeable!

I guess my point is, some people think they’re owed it and don’t think about the implications it might have on someone else. They don’t respect it or consider the way they use it. Some people thrive on the attention it brings (why else would you post tens of videos while your daughter is supposedly that poorly!), and some people just like to dramatise every little thing that ever happens to them. Charlotte just screams immaturity to me, and Jasmine is nothing but a babied teenager who needs to start fending for herself and not expecting mummy to call the doctor for her.
I think as well the difference with babies/tots is they can’t elaborate on what’s wrong too. It’s harder to tell if a baby or toddler is severely ill as they aren’t “responsive” in the same way an older child/teen/adult is!! Hope your wee one is okay🥰

• Heart