Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seelfox

VIP Member
Why did Charlotte and jasmine get razors for Christmas? I get gifting nice toiletries but I’d be baffled if I unwrapped a razor
I know! It’s not like they’re short of money the way the spend on takeouts that they can’t afford to buy razors all year round.
I’d rather get nothing that all that’s shite n have to pretend to be delighted!

Reactions: 1

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
So it’s a UTI that’s gone to the kidneys … basic shit. I’m gonna say it… it’s not like she could do with losing a few pounds anyway! She’s 18 and a bit big… not healthy. Nor is her mum ! Better diets lads

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Did they actually all turn up to someone's house to get puppies in chavvy tracksuits
---
Did they actually all turn up to someone's house to get puppies in chavvy tracksuits

gimm3more

VIP Member
It was quite clear that it was not a reputable breeder, no reputable breeder would allow someone with no prior thought to take two dogs. It was a puppy farm. They shop the puppies in to a “nice” hoshe for idiotic people like that family. She will likely not even get insurance for those dogs who will both have multiple health issues.
You’re right it will have been a puppy farm type situation. These dogs are prone to a litany of health issues especially from a bad breeder (imo I’m not sure if there’s such thing as a good breeder). They’ll be sick or dead before we know it