Mumma and the Brood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s hilarious she’s blocking weird accounts that follow her but has an open profile? Anyone can see her page and her stories through various websites, removing or blocking won’t stop!
They are so dim.
I don't follow any of the silly cows I criticise on tattle. Wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

Reactions: 1
Has she had a bump to the head? She's gone from being all about frocks and mascara to suddenly being an online warrior against false accounts and other people's children's faces appearing on Insta, having only just deleted her own kids off here. I swear I know her kids' faces and voices as well as I know my own.... It definitely feels like she lost her way and has now decided to go down a more 'serious' route, but why?

So far she's covered fashion, make up, parenting depression, suicidal thoughts, weight issues, self-esteem issues, a thousand pouting selfies and now lecturing on the safety of putting your children online.

Am I right in thinking she lost her job a while ago and now her husband has lost his job too? Surely it would make sense to rein in the spending - constant days out, new clothes, a new hair do, new house stuff, multiple high-end lipsticks to find the 'perfect coral shade', it's genuinely astounding how she can afford this.

Reactions: 3
Has she had a bump to the head? She's gone from being all about frocks and mascara to suddenly being an online warrior against false accounts and other people's children's faces appearing on Insta, having only just deleted her own kids off here. I swear I know her kids' faces and voices as well as I know my own.... It definitely feels like she lost her way and has now decided to go down a more 'serious' route, but why?

So far she's covered fashion, make up, parenting depression, suicidal thoughts, weight issues, self-esteem issues, a thousand pouting selfies and now lecturing on the safety of putting your children online.

Am I right in thinking she lost her job a while ago and now her husband has lost his job too? Surely it would make sense to rein in the spending - constant days out, new clothes, a new hair do, new house stuff, multiple high-end lipsticks to find the 'perfect coral shade', it's genuinely astounding how she can afford this.
Desperation imo.
After all this pandemic chaos, a lot of people are starting to find the insta narcissists a little unnecessary She has to find a lucrative niche to stay relevant, and funded!
Also, deleting your kids' faces and yet including their bodies in the holiday stories, is a bit counter productive. I don'tthink it's the faces the paedophile rings are interested in.....

I like Natalie. But want I don't like is not all the time the products she talks about is said as gifted even when she gives a follow up several days later about the said gifted product.... And why, why, why use a filter on products you are promoting for hair/skin and I have also seen it forbmake up???

Side note inthink she has a great figure but always dresses to make herself look much larger then she actually is. I know she is body conscious so i get it. But it works slightly against her in the latest reel with that white jacket.

I like Natalie. But want I don't like is not all the time the products she talks about is said as gifted even when she gives a follow up several days later about the said gifted product.... And why, why, why use a filter on products you are promoting for hair/skin and I have also seen it forbmake up???

Side note inthink she has a great figure but always dresses to make herself look much larger then she actually is. I know she is body conscious so i get it. But it works slightly against her in the latest reel with that white jacket.

Reactions: 2
Imagine filming yourself getting dressed, adding sunglasses and lipstick and then creating a reel of this to post on Instagram.

cue flocks of insta huns gushing over it. The need for validation from strangers is quite sad. What are the kids doing when she’s pouting and posing?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine filming yourself getting dressed, adding sunglasses and lipstick and then creating a reel of this to post on Instagram.

cue flocks of insta huns gushing over it. The need for validation from strangers is quite sad. What are the kids doing when she’s pouting and posing?
Some of these women need therapy, not likes from complete strangers.

The end result is quite amusing though.
What has she come as?

Because it's embarrassing Natalie, and like most of your deluded photos, wouldn't influence anybody with half a brain cell.
😁
Screenshot_20200824-103137.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Maybe because it's bizarre that a grown woman would waste her time making a ridiculous video dressing herself just for others to see. It's actually crazy. She's baffled that only 11 people like it; I'm baffled that as many as 11 liked it. It's clear she is desperate for validation and it's actually worrying 😬

Maybe because it's bizarre that a grown woman would waste her time making a ridiculous video dressing herself just for others to see. It's actually crazy. She's baffled that only 11 people like it; I'm baffled that as many as 11 liked it. It's clear she is desperate for validation and it's actually worrying 😬
She should set the next one to Mika's 'Grace Kelly'

• Haha

What has she come as?

Because it's embarrassing Natalie, and like most of your deluded photos, wouldn't influence anybody with half a brain cell.
😁View attachment 221314
Oh agree. I rarely like a photo in Insta. Very rarely like a video and have never liked a real. I might actually lil e what ever content is posted but I won't always hit the like button.
This does scream desperate. Maybe it is for brands to say she gets x views and x likes on her deals.. ..

What has she come as?

😁View attachment 221314
cringe!!! the desperation is embarassing! she is so obsessed with Instagram and getting validation.

• Haha
I wish a company would gift her some shoes. She only ever seems to wear those awful brown ones.

Reactions: 4
She is banging on about the pressure of Instagram and the pressure of always having new clothes in this pandemic/financial crisis etc and how it can depress you but has happily flaunted a gifted dress and a gifted £170 necklace on the past two week... So for average jo who use a Instagram to escape whonisnt gifted these items could very well be telling the exact feelings she just banged on about....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is banging on about the pressure of Instagram and the pressure of always having new clothes in this pandemic/financial crisis etc and how it can depress you but has happily flaunted a gifted dress and a gifted £170 necklace on the past two week... So for average jo who use a Instagram to escape whonisnt gifted these items could very well be telling the exact feelings she just banged on about....
Yep, my thoughts exactly. It's interesting that those are the complaints about her on here, constantly wearing new dresses, buying countless lipsticks or eyelash curlers and having meals and days out at a time when so many people are facing heartbreak over losing their jobs and homes, and so she's addressing as though she's far from being one of the guilty ones. Tone deaf doesn't even cover it.

• Heart
So Natalie is going to chat to @angela.poole about her(Natalie's) 'battle with depression'.
Angela has 13k followers, which obviously qualifies her as an expert in this field.
Despite the fact that any psychiatrist would firmly discourage a person with depression to paste themselves and their lives all over social media.
Interesting, how many 'influencers' seem to battle with depression, eating disorders, past bullying etc .
Almost as if it was a way of gaining attention. 🤔

The latest swipe up on her latest gifted dress isn't exactly cheap. Nothing on that website was. So (& the dress looked great on her) her rant the other day about the pressures on Instragram about the latest trends and they money it can cost etc has clearly been forgotten.
Want a gifted product and want your followers to not feel the pressure maybe opt for gifted products your followers can easily afford without it potentially breaking the budget. Or don't moan about Instagram and the pressures of keeping up with the latest trends