Mumma and the Brood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow this woman, I cannot stand her. I think she is so up herself and the photos she posts are pure cringe! From photos I would assume she thinks she’s amazingly good looking and loves herself, none of this no confidence BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This has to be the most unflattering outfit I’ve ever seen her wear. Just because it’s ‘fashionable’ doesn’t mean you should wear it. She looks twice her size!
Looks as though she's going to a festival, and has decided to wear the tent. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This has to be the most unflattering outfit I’ve ever seen her wear. Just because it’s ‘fashionable’ doesn’t mean you should wear it. She looks twice her size!
Agree but she does this often. I think it comes to body confidence and compensates by choosing baggier then needs to clothing.

• Sad
God will we have to listen to ‘lip filler chat’ for the next 14 days? 😴
People are dying from covid & she’s complaining her lip fillers are painful 🙄

Reactions: 2
What the hell is the denim dress/black beanie jacket tights creation.
Sorry Nat, not only do you not look 18, but you're giving off a pretty good homeless transgenger look.
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Love the post with the floppy black hat covering half her face, and the mask covering the rest.
Best I've seen her look tbh. 😚😷

• Haha
I think it’s laughable she keeps hinting at these insta ‘friends’ but not just naming them.
If you want to talk about it on stories then just name and shame. She’s probably loving all the DMs ‘you ok hun?’ 😴

Looks like it's all kicking off. Nat in tears on her stories this morning as someone's thrown some shade about her - looks like it is Life of Beckie.

Has anyone seen her reel advertising some lingerie company..?? 😳
There's literally nothing this woman won't do for attention. From absolute strangers 🙈

• Haha
Pure cringe. She’s one of the worst for seeking validation from strangers.
I hate my body. I’m so ugly. But anyway here’s a whole insta dedicated to posing and prancing about in free clothes so please love me and tell me I’m beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pure cringe. She’s one of the worst for seeking validation from strangers.
I hate my body. I’m so ugly. But anyway here’s a whole insta dedicated to posing and prancing about in free clothes so please love me and tell me I’m beautiful.
Oh yes - absolutely this. Her whole account is fake and reeks of deception. If you genuinely struggle with such self hatred, your grid wouldn't be packed with pics of yourself pouting and preening. I can understand how some need the validation from strangers but really, if you genuinely felt you were that ugly, awful, loathsome, the very last thing you'd do is take so many photos of yourself and post them all over Instagram.

And now, the disparity between 'You don't understand depression, I'm really struggling here' to 'check out this new sparkly skirt' and 'I just pranked my husband with a fake scratch card and it was SO hilarious'.

• Heart
Reactions: 4