Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how much longer I can stay on Tattle. Just when I’m sure my soul is filled with enough hate, you guys present me with another absolute parsnip who I can’t possibly ignore. Bravo tattlers. Bravo 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how much longer I can stay on Tattle. Just when I’m sure my soul is filled with enough hate, you guys present me with another absolute parsnip who I can’t possibly ignore. Bravo tattlers. Bravo 🤣
Hahahaaaa this fella though, he is kinda like a commercial break on the FOD thread for me, for when it goes quiet 🤣 and the 'matchy matchy' game is strong so it's practically a recreational activity or a hobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His engagement sank to the bottom of the pool!
Why. Can’t. They. Shut. Their. Mouths?!!!

Is it some kind of influencer/ad requirement that they have to take a photo of themselves with their gobs hanging open looking like someone has just jammed a rolling pin up their hole? FGS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why. Can’t. They. Shut. Their. Mouths?!!!

Is it some kind of influencer/ad requirement that they have to take a photo of themselves with their gobs hanging open looking like someone has just jammed a rolling pin up their hole? FGS!
It's the eyes, so starey. They look like aliens pretending to be humans

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"A young Carol McGiffin"
OMG I am howling literally just spotted it! 🙌

Reactions: 3
@rainbowlemon You never fail to come up with a corker 😁
Now, how do we print these off to make a real card game?! 🤣
Thank you!

I try my best to put on a good show. ;)

If you do a bulk order with maybe 10 sets you could have one different picture on each . Then just mix and match them yourself.

challenge accepted

1584140137952.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank you!

I try my best to put on a good show. ;)

If you do a bulk order with maybe 10 sets you could have one different picture on each . Then just mix and match them yourself.

challenge accepted

View attachment 95335
You are the bee's knees you are! X

Mischief managed.
Ur so nawtee Hun 🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe he'd have been less susceptible if he shut his mouth a bit..
Urgh. I’ve just had a look..

“Err, morning everyone, just thought I’d “jump on here” and update you on my personal situation...” 🙄🙄🙄

That’s as far as I got. Annoying tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6