Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something odd about him and his wife. Can’t put my finger on it but followed him for a while. Mainly because I grew up not far from where he lived. He always came across as a snobby twit then and seems to be even more of a snobby twit now. Especially living in Leigh On Sea darrrrrrrling!!!! I heard he actually works for Sky. I think years ago he used to be one of the guys who added all of the writing at the bottom of the screen in sky sports. You know all the football results and all that crap.

Reactions: 8
There’s something odd about him and his wife. Can’t put my finger on it but followed him for a while. Mainly because I grew up not far from where he lived. He always came across as a snobby twit then and seems to be even more of a snobby twit now. Especially living in Leigh On Sea darrrrrrrling!!!! I heard he actually works for Sky. I think years ago he used to be one of the guys who added all of the writing at the bottom of the screen in sky sports. You know all the football results and all that crap.
Leigh on Sea is 19 miles away from where I live. I'm not originally an Essex girl and have yet to check out the seaside towns in these parts and I'm off tomorrow. Maybe I'll start with Leigh on Sea whilst at least one twit is in isolation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else up for a jolly to the seaside tomorrow whilst it's safe? Nowt else to do with Fodcliffe on radio silent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My daughter lives in Leigh On Sea and she’s not a snobby twit 🤣 She’s a Scouser 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
Anyone else up for a jolly to the seaside tomorrow whilst it's safe? Nowt else to do with Fodcliffe on radio silent 🤣
I’m in east London so could come! I spent loads of time at south end in summer when I was recovering cos I couldn’t do crowds / London basically, I really liked it. I got some amazing honeycomb from this hut shop that looked like it did really good food but was shutting as we got there. I like the Italians on that hilly bit, uno one of them has pics of the male waiter’s modelling career in the loos? 😂

Is Leigh on sea the same sorta vibe?

Edit: SURELY he cannot work at sky, I’ve turned down interviews there cos it’s so bleeping far west in that weird campus. He’d be commuting 3 hours each way?

don’t get me wrong there are some nice people who live in Leigh On Sea but a large proportion of them seem to have an air about them which you can only get by moving to a snobby area!! 😂🤣

don’t get me wrong there are some nice people who live in Leigh On Sea but a large proportion of them seem to have an air about them which you can only get by moving to a snobby area!! 😂🤣
I hope this doesn’t come across as rude but... aren’t these areas that were built purely to become rural commuter belt towns? So how can you live there and look down on anyone cos surely everyone is in the same boat being priced out of London? Not that I think London > everything but if you’re ritzy go live on a tube line with all your riches, no?

I’m in east London so could come! I spent loads of time at south end in summer when I was recovering cos I couldn’t do crowds / London basically, I really liked it. I got some amazing honeycomb from this hut shop that looked like it did really good food but was shutting as we got there. I like the Italians on that hilly bit, uno one of them has pics of the male waiter’s modelling career in the loos? 😂

Is Leigh on sea the same sorta vibe?

Edit: SURELY he cannot work at sky, I’ve turned down interviews there cos it’s so bleeping far west in that weird campus. He’d be commuting 3 hours each way?
I have no idea I've not ventured to the Essex coast line yet! I've not been in these parts long- well, almost two years 🙄 haha!
The characters on EastEnders always used to go to Southend so seeing as you're in East London they must have got something right 😝
Imagine us all arranging a mass thread meet at Leigh-On-Sea but FoD is already there doing a dance on the beach for the mega LoLz on his big return 🤣🕺🤳

Urgh. I’ve just had a look..

“Err, morning everyone, just thought I’d “jump on here” and update you on my personal situation...” 🙄🙄🙄

That’s as far as I got. Annoying tit.
His post has gone 😱 he's taken the isolation status a bit far!

• Haha
I have no idea I've not ventured to the Essex coast line yet! I've not been in these parts long- well, almost two years 🙄 haha!
The characters on EastEnders always used to go to Southend so seeing as you're in East London they must have got something right 😝
Imagine us all arranging a mass thread meet at Leigh-On-Sea but FoD is already there doing a dance on the beach for the mega LoLz on his big return 🤣🕺🤳
omg SALAD YES THAT'S THE SAME JOKE I CRACK EVERY TIME I GO THERE!! They always go when they're in some sort of emotional crisis or want to find themselves! I went when I'd had my maaajor surgery and could barely walk down stairs / cough and was really sad but managed to look really pretty for the first time since I'd been dragged through the wars so ultimately, did really well out of my trip.

You MUST go!!!! I've never gone on the rides tbh as after that accident happened where people lost their legs at a proper theme park I'm not for some rusty seaside tit, plus I don't understand why more ppl don't choke on their vomit and die on rides either, but the rest of it is really fun. They have the longest pier going that has this train you can get on (it's a bleeping bone rattler I chose to walk back), you can also fish off the pier for wild tit like crabs?! There are some nice restaurants, I can make a list when you go!! The arcades are filthy but fun, also they have Rossi's icecream which I believe is an Essex icon? My local bakery has brick lane beigels and rossi ice cream which is a wild luxury! Also they have those wind spinner colourful things for kids, I've got a huge one in my garden from that first post surgery date day and it makes me happy every time I see it!!

Tattle FODDers hit south end road trip much needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
omg SALAD YES THAT'S THE SAME JOKE I CRACK EVERY TIME I GO THERE!! They always go when they're in some sort of emotional crisis or want to find themselves! I went when I'd had my maaajor surgery and could barely walk down stairs / cough and was really sad but managed to look really pretty for the first time since I'd been dragged through the wars so ultimately, did really well out of my trip.

You MUST go!!!! I've never gone on the rides tbh as after that accident happened where people lost their legs at a proper theme park I'm not for some rusty seaside tit, plus I don't understand why more ppl don't choke on their vomit and die on rides either, but the rest of it is really fun. They have the longest pier going that has this train you can get on (it's a bleeping bone rattler I chose to walk back), you can also fish off the pier for wild tit like crabs?! There are some nice restaurants, I can make a list when you go!! The arcades are filthy but fun, also they have Rossi's icecream which I believe is an Essex icon? My local bakery has brick lane beigels and rossi ice cream which is a wild luxury! Also they have those wind spinner colourful things for kids, I've got a huge one in my garden from that first post surgery date day and it makes me happy every time I see it!!

Tattle FODDers hit south end road trip much needed!
Love Rossis!!!

• Heart
Can not believe there is a thread on him, my ex used to work at the same place as this guy 😂😂😂
He doesn’t work at Sky, he works at a media agency in central London but Sky is one of their clients. Still in awe he’s got a tattle thread tbh, but I guess in that line of work you know all the tricks of the trade to be a instadad 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can not believe there is a thread on him, my ex used to work at the same place as this guy 😂😂😂
He doesn’t work at Sky, he works at a media agency in central London but Sky is one of their clients. Still in awe he’s got a tattle thread tbh, but I guess in that line of work you know all the tricks of the trade to be a instadad 🥴
@rainbowlemon is the genius behind the thread 🙌
Ole faultydad would be in awe of himself if he knew about this teeny corner of the internet dedicated to him. His Hun action would go full throttle I bet.......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6