Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a glance at his IG and the posts I had reported that IG had deemed fine (nudity of the children) have been removed.

Is this IG reviewing things properly due to the number of reports, or did the dimwit realise naked children online isn't a good idea?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He shouldn’t have put his wife in the guess the age post because it won’t end well for her. I’m guessing he’s 41 odd and she’s 48/49?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s more nausea inducing than FOD, and FOD pretty much drives me to antisickness medication as it is.

Just. Ew. 🤢🤮😷

MultiTwatMama and MOD allegedly sleep with these revoltingly awful disgusting human specimens.

*off to raid the drug cupboard 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He shouldn’t have put his wife in the guess the age post because it won’t end well for her. I’m guessing he’s 41 odd and she’s 48/49?
Also me: 🤪

1583405266932.png

"Parenting is like one long flight of turbulence.....to explain....Yesterday for the first time since they started preschool in January I did the morning drop off. Let's just say they aren't quite skipping in through the door just yet and as such leaving both of them (with staff we trust and regard very highly) was really hard for me... I seriously don't know how @themultimama does it because it mentally sets your day up with a pinch of guilt, a pinch of worry and a pinch of sadness that they are experiencing a wobble like turbulence....but of course, this can change quickly and often passes fast like in this instance whereby 5 minutes later we receive a what's app with happy kids pictured and this remains the reality for the other 3 hours they are there, turbulence over.....but the point is, I just wasn't prepared or ready for the turbulence and therefore a reminder when parenting to always have your seatbelt loosely fastened people 😂 #parentlife #turbulence #dadlife "

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Also me: 🤪

View attachment 91384

"Parenting is like one long flight of turbulence.....to explain....Yesterday for the first time since they started preschool in January I did the morning drop off. Let's just say they aren't quite skipping in through the door just yet and as such leaving both of them (with staff we trust and regard very highly) was really hard for me... I seriously don't know how @themultimama does it because it mentally sets your day up with a pinch of guilt, a pinch of worry and a pinch of sadness that they are experiencing a wobble like turbulence....but of course, this can change quickly and often passes fast like in this instance whereby 5 minutes later we receive a what's app with happy kids pictured and this remains the reality for the other 3 hours they are there, turbulence over.....but the point is, I just wasn't prepared or ready for the turbulence and therefore a reminder when parenting to always have your seatbelt loosely fastened people 😂 #parentlife #turbulence #dadlife "
Jaspers lovin' it 🤣
I missed out on any action involving our fave farvas Instas yesterday due to a jolly to London involving wine.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Jesus Christ - faulty dad really has teeth like a council fence!! 🤓 ... I really wouldn’t keep showing them off how he does ..!

• Heart
  • Haha
Thought you were committed to Multidicks thread you dirty stop out!!!

Butterflies or an erection???

I know I know I'm so selfish. I've become so instaparent that 'its all about me' now 😂

I think the erection is more likely - eewwww

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just gone on his insta - in his stories highlights he’s got his children’s passport photos in them?!! Is nothing worth keeping private these days? Will we get their NI numbers when they turn 14 too?

I’ve just gone through the multi mamas page and reported 3 images for “sexual exploitation” - these are nude pictures of CHILDREN that are being shared for the benefit of sub 200 likes?! What the duck is wrong with these people

Reactions: 6
17.2k followers never has over 500 likes on his posts (more mid 200s)

He's bought followers, hasn't he....

• Haha
Just gone on his insta - in his stories highlights he’s got his children’s passport photos in them?!! Is nothing worth keeping private these days? Will we get their NI numbers when they turn 14 too?

I’ve just gone through the multi mamas page and reported 3 images for “sexual exploitation” - these are nude pictures of CHILDREN that are being shared for the benefit of sub 200 likes?! What the duck is wrong with these people
They love the pound note and free sh!te.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just gone through multi mama and reported at least 20 photos containing child nudity and implied weirdness of these kids kissing. Now being flooded with notifications that they’re not against community guidelines so will stay up.

She was active on insta in 2013 with a child and didn’t feel the need to share this type of picture. At some point late 2018 they’ve decided to go for ££ and put up a ton of nudes, they clearly don’t care how they grow their audience as long as they get the freebies associated with it.

I’m sorry but the only people who like these types of pics are ponces or really unboundaried people. It’s not appropriate on any level.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12