Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also me: đŸ€Ș

View attachment 91384

"Parenting is like one long flight of turbulence.....to explain....Yesterday for the first time since they started preschool in January I did the morning drop off. Let's just say they aren't quite skipping in through the door just yet and as such leaving both of them (with staff we trust and regard very highly) was really hard for me... I seriously don't know how @themultimama does it because it mentally sets your day up with a pinch of guilt, a pinch of worry and a pinch of sadness that they are experiencing a wobble like turbulence....but of course, this can change quickly and often passes fast like in this instance whereby 5 minutes later we receive a what's app with happy kids pictured and this remains the reality for the other 3 hours they are there, turbulence over.....but the point is, I just wasn't prepared or ready for the turbulence and therefore a reminder when parenting to always have your seatbelt loosely fastened people 😂 #parentlife #turbulence #dadlife "
Say turbulence more... 🙄.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They’re all mass produced muppets, these InstaWankers, with no moral compass and not one of them deserves to have children.

Reactions: 4
17.2k followers never has over 500 likes on his posts (more mid 200s)

He's bought followers, hasn't he....
Wait! What’s that? You can BUY followers?

Im off right now to start my Insta career 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just gone through multi mama and reported at least 20 photos containing child nudity and implied weirdness of these kids kissing. Now being flooded with notifications that they’re not against community guidelines so will stay up.

She was active on insta in 2013 with a child and didn’t feel the need to share this type of picture. At some point late 2018 they’ve decided to go for ££ and put up a ton of nudes, they clearly don’t care how they grow their audience as long as they get the freebies associated with it.

I’m sorry but the only people who like these types of pics are ponces or really unboundaried people. It’s not appropriate on any level.
Nothing goes against Facebook or Instagram community guidelines unless it loses them money, it seems :rolleyes:

I once worked with someone whose husband worked in the police force and at one point he had to work in a domain where images of child abuse had to be looked at and categorised. It was very traumatising for him. Predators love anything like implied kissing, because it implies children are sexual: in their minds, the children are trying to seduce them (often their defence when caught).

I am stunned in this day and age, people are still uploading pictures of their children in states of undress. Shame on the parents and shame on the platforms for allowing it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Nothing goes against Facebook or Instagram community guidelines unless it loses them money, it seems :rolleyes:

I once worked with someone whose husband worked in the police force and at one point he had to work in a domain where images of child abuse had to be looked at and categorised. It was very traumatising for him. Predators love anything like implied kissing, because it implies children are sexual: in their minds, the children are trying to seduce them (often their defence when caught).

I am stunned in this day and age, people are still uploading pictures of their children in states of undress. Shame on the parents and shame on the platforms for allowing it.
Yes!! All of this!!! Your poor friend, I hope they’re okay and getting the help the police put on for them.

And YEP I don’t know what the official name of it is, but anything implied like that falls into another category, like you could have an image of a fully clothed child but if it’s been staged in a weird “sexualised” way it’d be an abuse image. And she’s putting tons out there of it?!

I find it fascinating that she seemed to have young kids in both 2013 & 2018, but the way she shares has changed significantly between the two. The only thing that has changed is Instagram and the monetisation or childhood, so this is all for the pursuit of freebies - these people are bleeping sick in the head. They’re creating a reservoir of free child images for perverts globally. They’re putting these kids at risk for a free kitchen or bathroom...

Reactions: 3
Didnt realise this guy had a thread! I can't stand the amount of pictures he posts of his kids with no clothes on, its so inappropriate! I agree that he's just trying to be a copy of FOD. And he's so rude too, I commented on one of his posts once and got such a rude reply.

• Wow
His SPAG skills are as bad as FOD’s. How on earth have either of them procreated? They’re both awful to look at and full of their own self importance, with seriously questionable moral compasses when it comes to parenting..

Reactions: 6
Meanwhile, over at the reduced section......
Lmaooooooooo reduced section, this has to be the next thread title please

Sex face? đŸ€ą
I’m always amazed at how many people agency side are in client facing roles yet are scarcely literate. I think you learn this in year 3, I cringe every time I see it - it really cheapens everyone’s work. They should be made to go courses.

They love this face too the omg life is crazy hard I’m so identifiable and zany now give me the opportunity to sell you tit I wouldn’t buy in a million years xo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This guy needs to get back on his FOD
Lmaooooooooo reduced section, this has to be the next thread title please

Haha if the multi-faulty-tool thread gets a huge increase it definitely will be!

I was wondering what his thoughts on the FoD scandal was..... đŸ€”
I bet he's bleeping desperate for a scandal involving his profile. Especially since Clam n Sly have had one each in less than 6 months đŸ€Ł
So, I decided to give the tool a (temporary) follow and I wasn't surprised to see that he liked Sly's apology (see exhibit 1) over the #ad of doom. I wish I'd followed him before today to see if he liked THAT post. This like of the pink prick 'apology' makes him even twattier especially as he is also still banging on about Corona (see exhibit 2).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
17.2k followers never has over 500 likes on his posts (more mid 200s)

He's bought followers, hasn't he....
Just like his idol innit. I bet he has Fod posters on his bedroom wall just like I had Morten Harket ones on mine in the 80s

• Haha
I can't even count the number of people's lives he's touched by sharing his CV info.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you multidad. :love:

(for all the laughs)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He must be buying followers. I follow someone on IG who has less than a third of his follower count, but she's just done an ad and got 19 comments so far; he's got 5 in the same amount of time. Obviously he's a bit crap and hasn't asked an 'engagement question', but it still doesn't add up to me.

Reactions: 3
He must be buying followers. I follow someone on IG who has less than a third of his follower count, but she's just done an ad and got 19 comments so far; he's got 5 in the same amount of time. Obviously he's a bit crap and hasn't asked an 'engagement question', but it still doesn't add up to me.
Those ‘engagement questions’ make me cringe immeasurably - almost as much as the people who answer them. “So, what are your plans this weekend?” and “Tell me something about your day not related to coronavirus”.

Reactions: 7