Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it my eyes or have himself and the child got the same glasses on?
The frames look the same size too... ๐Ÿค”
Has meltydad's face shrunk?
Wait a second - is this today? WTAF?? I 100% understand the need for a walk if you *do not have a garden* & you are cooped up in a tiny flat with no access to any urban greenspace. I completely appreciate what a huge privilege having a garden is so this is N/A for anyone suffering in a small studio flat - but honestly they have NO EXCUSE to be out?? Walk in loops in the bleeping garden. Make a story/adventure/game of being in your garden. Walk down roads you know will be empty and are relatively green. This is NOT essential social contact WHAT ARE THEY DOING??

Reactions: 3
Wait a second - is this today? WTAF?? I 100% understand the need for a walk if you *do not have a garden* & you are cooped up in a tiny flat with no access to any urban greenspace. I completely appreciate what a huge privilege having a garden is so this is N/A for anyone suffering in a small studio flat - but honestly they have NO EXCUSE to be out?? Walk in loops in the bleeping garden. Make a story/adventure/game of being in your garden. Walk down roads you know will be empty and are relatively green. This is NOT essential social contact WHAT ARE THEY DOING??
I know.... But they're having a lovely family day and enjoying a simple walk in the park, can't you see how much focus they have on each other? Can't you tell they are being aware of the distance between themselves and others?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
It's ridiculous isn't it. Such a precious moment to be snapped for the gram....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
maybe they went to Spec Savers and got the 2 pairs for 1 deal, though I think his twins wear the same style specs too . Or he draws em on their face so they match.๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never actually had the sound on when watching his stories etc. Does not sound like what I expected him too! I totally thought he would have a fake posh voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oops I keep forgetting to check in on Wannabe FoD. New level of desperation on tonight - he's screenshotted FoD's post to his own story. I wonder if Slymon will actually see the notification lurking there, beneath all the HuNz yapping away?!

Attachments

• Wow
This pic is a beaut though! Call me old fashioned but what shouldn't this be #erodingsocialskills. :ROFLMAO:

1586360830668.png

What I'll think about when I'm alone at night.

1586361056418.png

3. Fess up- who is Tara?

1586361287861.png

4.Nope it wouldn't ever occur to me.

1586361692723.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This pic is a beaut though! Call me old fashioned but what shouldn't this be #erodingsocialskills. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 105586

What I'll think about when I'm alone at night.

View attachment 105589

3. Fess up- who is Tara?

View attachment 105591

4.Nope it wouldn't ever occur to me.

View attachment 105594
@rainbowlemon ya got me laughing like a loony tune whilst in a queue to get in the supermarket, weird looks I'm getting too - I'll be a patient in my own hospital at this rate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Tara ๐Ÿ˜‚

We need more like Tara.

I hope she pops similar on FODโ€™s account.

he seems to get the poor boy to pull that stupid open mouth pose as well as lumbering him with identical glasses. i really feel sorry for the kids of these insta idiots

Reactions: 1